7

Warning ⚠️
-slight nsfw

"Ugh ugh....Jung- ugh ngghh ugh p-please daddy, ugh fuck me hard" the girl moaned, as Jungkook thrusted deep inside her. "can you shut your mouth?!" Jungkook irritatedly said and pulled out from the girl.

"H-hey, what's wrong? why did you pulled out?" the girl asked, annoyed and confused. "well your not satisfying at all. Leave" Jungkook coldly said, standing up from the bed and going to the bathroom.

"y-you can't do that to me! Do you know that men will always chase and beg me?" She proudly said, while getting her clothes from the floor.

"Well then get out of my house, and go fuck with other men." Jungkook rolled his eyes, and was about to enter the bathroom. "What if I don't want to?" She threatens.

"If you're still here after I come out of this bathroom, you're dead. I promise." Jungkook said his eyes galred at the girl as if he planned to murder her on the spot. When Jungkook saw the fear in the girl's eyes he then turned away from her, entering the bathroom. After hearing that, the girl immediately wore her clothes and left stumbling on her way out.

Jungkook on the other hand, took off the condom that was on his slightly soft d*ick, because to be honest he wasn't really turned on.

He threw the condom in the trashcan, he sighed and touched his member to finish his business himself, he was stroking it slowly but with pressure.

For minutes he wasn't really thinking of anything else, he just focused on giving himself pleasure. But his mined wondered of to somewhere or a certain someone. His 'babydoll'.

Jungkook thoughts are all what if's. What if Taehyung was the one whose helping him right now, giving him a handjob, stroking his member up and down faster and faster, his long slender fingers warped around Jungkook's d*ick.

Jungkook's imagination were wild. Imagining that Taehyung is kneeling infront of him, smiling seductively, fluttering his eyelashes, as if he's inviting you.

After stroking Jungkook's member, Taehyung then out the older's d*ick in his warm mouth creating a pleasurable sensation. Taehyung bopping his head up and down, choking at the big thing inside his mouth.

Jungkook kept on imagining it, without knowing that his own hands move faster and faster on their own. Jungkook groan, and closed his eyes because of the pleasure, fastening his hands as he was about to reach his climax. And about a second later, he came. His semen were dripping out of his cock, creating a mess on his bathroom floors.

...

"Oh my god, you're so petty Tae!....it's been a week, you should talk to Jungkook you know?" Jimin scolded his bestfriend, whose apparently, being a petty towards a certain someone.

"Chim~ you know I can't be just like that, I had have this bitch aura, this motherfucking queen aura, who doesn't kneel infront of a man. A man should bend their knees infront of me!" Taehyung whined, Jimin just rolled his eyes on him throwing a pillow towards him.

Taehyung and Jimin are currently on Taehyung's room, hanging out, chilling, eating snacks and doing their bestie things, When Taehyung suddenly brought up the issue between him and Jungkook.

At first Jimin luaghed because he find it a bit of a nonsense, and it was hilarious to him. But then later on he found out that his bestfriend is just being a petty, and a stubborn bitch.

Jungkook had been messaging Taehyung these past few weeks, and Taehyung didn't even opened them, he just let those messages be rotten in his phone.

"You know what, let me tell... Jungkook is really sincere towards you...I've never seen a man so inlove, that he would really ruin his reputation as "cold scary motherfucker who doesn't spare anyone's life if at fault to him" just so he could show you that you mean more than his stupid work... Jungkook loves you, and he's really sincere about it" Jimin said, a little too serious for Taehyung's liking.

"He doesn't love me Chim, oh god he doesn't even like me or just see me as a potential lover...he's my bestfriend since childhood Chim, for God sake, he's not even gay" To say Taehyung was upset could be an understatement, he really is deeply hurt.

T: I think he is even with the girl I found for him to hook up with...

Jm: why???....just why do you do that?

T: because he said that's the only thing that could help him release his sexual frustration

Jm: well I think, that's just what he says, because he doesn't wanna bother you

T: Chim stop...

Jm: no Tae, you are being oblivious about the fact that Jungkook likes you...goddamn we can see it. We can see how he looks at you, how he acts around you...It's hits different everytime...trust me he is inlove with you...

Jimin said with sincerely said, to convince Taehyung. But Taehyung wouldn't believe it though, because to Taehyung, he would only believe it, when it comes from Jungkook.

"You should really talk to him...I think the best option to fix this misunderstanding you both have, is talking to each other about it." Jimin adviced.

Taehyung was silenced, he was thinking if he should follow Jimin, or let just everything fall into pieces.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! so I decided to update this chap before we go to the real thing. So yeah, that's it, I'll update again tomorrow. I also wanted to say thankyou for the support guys! I hope you all are having an amazing
day/noon/night, please stay healthy and safe. Happy Valentines Day, everyone!