10

Jungkook woke up with an extreme headache, he groan in pain as he sat up from the bed. Clearing his vision, he looked around, and be he was shocked to see himself at his own room.

He immediately stood up, not remembering what happened last night after he got drunk. He sighed, he then went to his closet to look for a shirt and joggers to cover himself up, since he's still on his underwear.

After Jungkook got dressed, he felt hungry so he went downstairs, straight to his kitchen to cook something.

But when he got there, he saw Taehyung cooking some eggs, and some hangover soup. He was shock to see his babydoll again, and he felt really happy.

He immediately went towards him, and hugged him from behind, surprising the younger. "h-hey I might get burn" Taehyung said wincing abit.

"I missed you" was all Jungkook could utter, he felt speechless, and in need of time to gather the right words to say to Taehyung. He wanted to start something up, but then shrugging it away since he felt it's not a good explanation.

"let go Jungkookie...I'm cooking our breakfast" Taehyung broke the silence. At first Taehyung didn't want to, he wanted to stay like that with him, but his body is really sore for some 'unknown' reason, and he is really hungry.

"our?...so you haven't eaten yet?" Jungkook finally said after a long couple of minutes, still hugging Taehyung from behind. "Yes, I slept here" Jungkook furrowed in confusion. "you slept here? why?"

T: well if it ain't for your stupid irresponsible ass, I wouldn't have to fetch you at the bar last night, and carry your heavy body towards the car, drive you here, carry you again upstairs, while my body is sore! then I have to change your clothes because it reeks of cu- alcohol...it reeks of alcohol"

Taehyung said, scolding Jungkook while slapping his arm, to free himself from the tight grip. Jungkook didn't respond, instead he let go of Taehyung's waist and made him faced him.

Jk: your body is sore?....is it because of Bogum?

Jungkook asked seriously, Taehyung widen his eyes and immediately shook his head. "oh god no! where the fuck did you get that information? I haven't even seen him since last 2 weeks ago!" Taehyung shouted in horror.

Jk: then why did Bogum post your picture yesterday?! and worst in bed!"

T: I didn't even know that....I blocked him on every social media...

Jungkook was alarmed,. because he knew Taehyung isn't the type of person to just to unfriend or block someone really close to him. Unless something happened.

Jk: what happened Tae?

Jungkook asked, his voice was soft but with a hint of warning and seriousness.

"He black mailed me, and forced me to marry him...I don't like it, I don't like him...I like someone else!" Taehyung said tears started to fall from his eyes, remembering how he got abused by Bogum, just because he didn't want what Bogum wants.

Jungkook immediately pulled him in his arms, and hugged him close, stroking his hair, to calm him down. "It's okay, don't worry, your Kookie is here...I'm not gonna let you be with him, hell no! over my fucking dead body..." Jungkook said the last words with greeted teeth. "No one's gonna take you away from me..."

Taehyung cried on Jungkook's chest, Jungkook's was just hugging comforting him, until Taehyung wasn't crying anymore.

They both pulled out of the hug and looked at each other. Jungkook put his hands on the younger's cheeks and gently whipped the fallen tears off his face with his thumb, he then leaned in to kiss Taehyung's forhead.

Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling the mafia's lips on his head, after a while Jungkook pulled away and looked at Taehyung while smiling softly. "are you jealous?" Taehyung joked.

Jk: yes, I am

Taehyung didn't expect that answer from him, but he got more surprised when Jungkook said...

Jk: I am jealous because I like you, and I don't want to see you in another man's arms...I wanted you to be happy, and I wanted to be the reason of that beautiful happiness...Kim Taehyung I don't know how you felt about me, because we have been bestfriends for so long, and I have been long anxious and confused about my feelings for you...but today I realized, I like you...so will you please give me a chance, to prove myself worthy of your heart, please allow me to court you Kim Taehyung...

Jungkook said with most sincerity, softness in his voice, and truth in his eyes. Sending millions of butterflies flapping their wings in Taehyung's stomach, making him feel something.

Red tint creeped onto Taehyung's cheeks, making him looked like a tomato. Because thinking that, 'this is it' finally Jungkook noticed him, and had told him just now that their feelings are mutual.

Taehyung couldn't ask for more, this is what he's been waiting for. and with a sweet "I like you to Mr. Mafia...don't make me regret giving you a chance"

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So that's it for today guys, hope you like the update today! Thankyou so much to everyone who supported this book, Thankyiu for reading it I really appreciate it guys! I hope you all are doing great right now, and please be healthy and take care😙❤️