8

"Are the cars ready?" Jungkook asked, as him and Namjoon walk towards where they parked the cars they're going to use for the mission.

"alright let's get this over with, I wanted to see Taehyung...this is making me crazy" Jungkook said as they enter the car, he massage his temple and sighed.

"you've been out of your mind lately...what's wrong Kook?" Namjoon asked, serious this time. Jungkook didn't answer him, he just stared at his ring which Taehyung gave on his 21st birthday.

Nj: Look, Jungkookah...I'm not saying this as an underling, or one of your men....but I'm saying this as your step brother....whatever it is going on between you and Taehyungie, whatever misunderstanding or whatnot it is, you guys should talk about it, you should think of what to do, instead of doing something impulsive that you might regret later in the future...

Jk: hyung...how do you know if you like someone?

Jungkook suddenly asked, and to his surprise Namjoon really didn't seems shock. Instead, Namjoon smiled softly at him, like he understands what he means, Namjoon also didn't ask who it is, and Jungkook is really thankful for that.

Nj: You'll know when you like someone if, you'd want to see that person everyday, that person is making you want you to be noticed by them...it's like having a crush, but more than that. That little attraction you have for them will eventually turn into affection, then you'd want that person to smile and you want to be the reason of that smile, and you'll do anything for that to happen...There are different kinds of affection you know...So please figure it out before you go to your conclusions.....we're here Boss, let's get this done.

Namjoon said, and smiled at Jungkook, he tapped his shoulders and went outside the car. Jungkook sat there all quiet, his thoughts were running around, rethinking of what his stepbrother had said.

He didn't want to make a conclusion about something that he isn't sure about. He doesn't wanna act impulsively, and just hurt someone. And Namjoon was right, they needed to talk, they needed to settle things, and stop being childish.

Jungkook sighed for a hundred times now, he opened the door of the car and went out, walking towards the entrance of the bar. Once the security saw him, they immediately bowed and let him enter without checking if he got something that isn't appropriate to be brought out to public.

Jungkook just nodded at them acknowledging their greetings. Colorful lights, loud music, and different people welcomed Jungkook when he came in.

Girls immediately latches onto him. "Hi there daddy" "Hello yummy snack? want me to suck you off?" "Hi handsome man, wanna ditch this shitshow, and come with me?" The girls said trying to impress Jungkook.

Jungkook was disgusted to be honest, he felt suffocated being in there, and he felt like he would die lasting a second longer. So he did what he had to do. "I'm allergic to pussys, okay! I wanna fuck asses" Jungkook shouted loud and clear for everyone to know.

"so you're gay?!" One of the girls asked horrified. Jungkook looked at her and just smirk, he rolled his eyes and went to the VIP section, leaving the girls had their mouth hang open, and eyes wide in shock.

"So, is Amilía here yet?" Jungkook asked casually as if he didn't just surprised everyone by 'coming out of the closet' so suddenly. "Yes, She's here...she went inside that door over there". Namjoon point d at the door that says 'reserved for SVIP'

Yg: How much does it cause to get in there?

Jh: probably 10 thousand dollars for an hour...

Yg: an hour? why is it so expensive?

Nj: that place is so private, it's sound proof and doesn't have any cctvs or hidden camera...

Yg: how are we going to get in?

Jk: you don't need to...

The three of them turned they're head to Jungkook, with confusion Hoseok asked "why?".

Jungkook didn't answer them, instead he grab a drink, sip a bit and fished his phone out of his pockets. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi glance at each other then back to Jungkook who's focused on his phone now. They just shrugged and grab drinks as well.

Jungkook saw something on his phone that made his world turned upside down, itadebhim want to go on a killing spree, it made him eantbyo slather each person inside the bar right now

His mind was all foggy, and all he could think about is Taehyung being with someone else. He wanted to cry and breakdown, he wanted to run to him and get him away from Bogum. He is tired.

Tired of everything, he's been needing Taehyung these past few days, but he wasn't there, because they had this stupid misunderstanding, but he's okay with that, he understands that Taehyung needs time to himself as well. But seeing him with another man, in bed, makes him so angry and jealous.

And Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he threw his phone across the room, and drank all the drinks in the table, he gulped them all fast. His three friends were all shock and confused. They just watched Jungkook getting drunk, but at some point they tried to stop him. Jungkook wouldn't.

Jungkook kept on drinking, until he saw a boy walked towards him. He smirked eyeing the boy. 'If this is what Taehyung wants to play, then let me in the game' he thought.

He stood up from his chair, and grabbed the boy's arm, and led him to one of the SVIP' rooms.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.