14

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
-mention of blood
-mention of weapons
-long ass chapter
-curse words

Taehyung held closer to Jungkook as Jungkook was over speeding. "fuck you dumbass! slow down you over speeding hoe!" Taehyung shouted on Jungkook's ear. Gladly he slowed down.

"why are you that scared babydoll?...I told you I won't risk your life right, so trust me..." Taehyung slapped his back a few times, as he rolled his eyes, and immediately cling on to his waste.

"just slow down Kook, we'll eventually get to where we're going...please don't rush" Taehyung pleaded, his voice soft, as his cheeks were pressed against Jungkook's back, tears threatening to fall.

His hormones were getting into him, he just knows that. So instead of getting angry, he just let the tears fall.

Jungkook felt the younger's sobs and it kinda felt someone punched his chest hard enough to put a hole in it. "I'm sorry, angel" was Jungkook could say.

Silence linger them as they drove to where Jungkook would take him. After a few minutes, they finally arrived. It wasn't anything extravagant or extra.

It was just a picnic, under the falling cherry blossoms

It was just a picnic, under the falling cherry blossoms. It was simple, yet it felt special. Special because they haven't done this, and this is the first one yet. Special because, they've talked about this when they were young, they wenated to take their beloved on a picnic under a Cherry blossom tree. And special, because they are with each other.

Taehyung's eyes shimmer, and his face lit up as he saw the beautiful, simple yet special date Jungkook had set up for them. "it's beautiful" Taehyung said, breaking the silence between them.

Jungkook immediately shifted his gaze from the picnic area to Taehyung real quick. And when he saw how the younger's face lit up, his smile wide and his eyes shimmer, he felt satisfied and happy. 'They were right, once you see your beloved happy, it'll make you happy too" Jungkook thought, looking at Taehyung as if he was a beautiful blue ocean that shimmers as the sun reflects to it. A beautiful galaxy, that every person find fascinating.

Jk: I'm glad you like it

T: like it?...Kook, I love it!

Taehyung said smiling looking at Jungkook as he pecked his cheeks, and walked cheerfully towards the picnic area, and sitting on the blanket, tapping the empty space next to him, indicating for Jungkook to join him.

But Jungkook didn't, instead he went behind the tree, he then came out with a basket full of various types of food, that he thinks Taehyung will like.