6

"Boss, we just lost....how are we-"

"Can you just shut up?!....don't you trust me at all?" Jungkook said annoyed. The three of them didn't talk for further more, afraid that Jungkook might really kill them on the spot.

"let's move on to the next item.....now this is the blue eyed pendant of Sanchez family heirloom. Mr. Sanchez here wanted to sell this for a greater cost.....the bidding will start at  1 million dollars"

"7 billion dollars" Jungkook raised his hands while looking at Mr

"7 billion dollars" Jungkook raised his hands while looking at Mr. Sanchez. All of them widen their eyes, hearing hiw much Jungkook bid.

"o-okay...7 billion dollars for Mr.Jeon going once?......twice?......sold to Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Congratulations Mr. Jeon!" The bidder said outloud, everyone in the room clapped, whole congratulating Jungkook.

"I wanted it now" Jungkook suddenly said, the bidder looked at him with wide eyes then again, but nonetheless walked to him holding the box.

Jungkook examined the item by looking at it. Once the bidder handed the box to Jungkook, the mafia immediately held it tight. "Congratulations Mr. Jeon....but let me ask, why did you bought this for the amount of 7 billion?" the bidder chuckled lightly.

"It's none of you business" Jungkook roled his eyes at him. The bidder nodded and excused himself and went to the podium again.

"I know you have many questions...let's skip it for now, I'll tell at the house....let's head home" Jungkook and the three were about to head out, but Jungkook suddenly stopped on his tracks when he saw the item that was being auctioned.

"this item is made out of real krystals, this is from the first queen of the underground, Miss. Kim Yeonna. This was stolen by the Lees from the Kim underground family museum"

 This was stolen by the Lees from the Kim underground family museum"

"the bidding starts at 300 thousand dollars!"

"500 thousand dollars!" Amilía Sanchez said, eyes shining looking at the same shining thing.

'Taehyung would love to have his great, great, great-grandmother's necklace back" Jungkook thought. He went back to his sit, and raised his hand, saying "10 million dollars" then again, everyone's eyes widen, their mouths hanged open and they were totally speechless.