12

"You should take a test!" Jimin said, and hurriedly went to Taehyung's bathroom to check of there's pt there. "ah Chim? isn't a bit early to test it?" Jimin ran back to Taehyung with four different kinds of PTs in his hand.

Jm: what do you mean too early? aren't we supposed to show early signs of pregnancy since...well we're intersex? remember Jin hyung, he got pregnant literally just 24 hours since Namjoon hyung fucked him? trust me Tae...

T: I know Chim...but what if it'll turn out positive? what if I'm pregnant? what will I do? How will I tell Jungkook about this?

Jm: well...let's figure it out after the results yeah?...it's going to be fine Taehyungie...

Taehyung let out a breath, he won't lie saying he's not nervous at all, because he totally is. Because if it turns out positive, he needs to hide for the baby and he's safety. Because they live in a life surrounded by mafia's, killers and even psychos. It's nerve-wracking.

But nonetheless, he took the PTs and went to the bathroom. He peed on a small cup, and he then grabbed the PTs and dipped it one bye one into the cup.

After a few minutes he walked out of the bathroom with an unreadable expression. Jimin looked at him worriedly and asked "so?...what? is it positive?" When Taehyung didn't respond and just stood by the door, Jimin immediately went up to him and grabbed the PTs.

what? is it positive?" When Taehyung didn't respond and just stood by the door, Jimin immediately went up to him and grabbed the PTs

"oh, Tae..." Jimin immediately hugged Taehyung who's now crying. He rubbed his back comforting him and telling him that it's gonna be okay. "what do I do Chim... it's says positive all four of it" Taehyung sobbed more and just let Jimin hug him. "It's fine...uhm I think we should go see the doctors to see if everything is all right" But before Taehyung could say anything his phone beeped indicating someone texted him. When he saw the sender, he was debating weather to open the messages or not.

Taehyung pretend nothing happened when he messaged Jungkook back, even though he is crying, he still message him as if he was as energetic as he always has

"Chim, what do I do?" Jimin looked at Taehyung worriedly. "Uhmmm since you just got pregnant, well...let's not think about telling him yet, if you're okay with it ofcourse. You're not going to show much for a couple of months anyways...but you've got to eventually tell him..." Jimin said.

"uhmm should I just pretend that nothing happened when we see each other?" Taehyung stopped sobbing, whipping his face with a handkerchief. He looked at Jimin looking for any reaction, or objection.

Jm: If you're okay with it, then go...I shouldn't tolerate this act Taehyungie, but I know you are not ready...so if you think it's for the best, and if you're comfortable with it, then go for it...

Taehyung just nodded, and sighed. "Alright, help me pick an outfit" he said smiling a bit. Jimin nodded enthusiastically, and ran towards the walk in closet, Taehyung was about to follow him but Jimin stopped him." Please sit down, you need to rest it's bad for the baby!"

T: oh my gosh Chim, my baby is like what? still blood for now! stop worrying I'm okay...

Jm: nope! I'm not gonna stop worrying, since the real father isn't here yet, I'll be the substitute...plus I am the godfather

Taehyung luaghed at his bestfriend, and just sat down at the bed, looking at the PTs on the table, thinking when is the right time to tell Jungkook.

Taehyung felt happy having to bear Jungkook's child, although he is scared and anxious about being a parent, he knew many people with good heart is surrounding him, and will help him raise the baby.

After a few minutes, Jimin walked out of the closet, with a bunch of paired outfits for Taehyung. "where did you get the cart from?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded as he saw Jimin pushing a shopping cart.

Jimin smiled brightly and said "remember when we went shopping? and Jungkook accidentally brought the cart from the supermarket?....well it's this cart" Taehyung luaghed "why is it in my closet?"

"oh, I use this to get some clothes for my self" Jimin shrugged. "you're stealing my clothes?" Taehyung exclaimed. "it's borrowing bestie...'borrowing'.." Taehyung just rolled his eyes, as Jimin walked to the bed and played all the clothes there.

"so...what should I wear?" Taehyung said flipping some clothes here and there, feeling the fabric and looking for a suitable clothes. "Hmm, what did he said about dressing up?" Jimin asked.

T: well, he just said to dress comfortably and no need for extravagant clothings...

Jm: so I'm guessing, you guys are gonna walk to the park maybe?

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, and Jimin hummed looking for the perfect outfit. And as they were looking at some clothes Jimin gasped. "oh my gosh, Taehyungie...try this one!"

Looking at the outfit made Taehyung gasp as well, he then cheerfully grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom to try it on...

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Updating more in a few minutes 😊