13

After Taehyung got ready, he texted Jungkook that he was ready. Jimin went to take care of Mr. Kim, as he was his personal nurse.

And so, right now Taehyung is waiting for Jungkook to arrive. He's at the living room sitting on the couch comfortably, watching some RuPaul's drag race.

Though he is watching, his mind was into something else. His unborn child. He kept thinking of what if's and what does he needs to do, for the baby to be able to survive in the world he is living in.

Because just thinking that the father of his baby is the the known mafia king, and it's grandfather is the well known King of Kim Empire, makes him worried, for so many reasons.

Reasons that led to thinking the most possible ways that it might happen in reality, like Jungkook's enimies might hurt him once they'll knew about it, or they might try to kill their child, or kidnap them. And Taehyung cannot imagine it, because thinking about it, makes him scared shitless.

He was woken up from his thoughts when someone kissed his cheeks. He immediately turned to the side and saw that it was Jungkook, smiling brightly at him, with a bouquet of flowers, and a box. "you're in deep thoughts angel...what's wrong?" Jungkook asked sitting next to him.

"huh? uhh n-nothing...I was only thinking about something that isn't much important at all...." Taehyung said stuttering. Although Jungkook doesn't buy his alibis he shrugged and went to the kitchen where he knew Mr. Kim was at.

Once he got there he immediately gave the gift to him, and bowed in 90 degrees. Mr. Kim got surprised, because Jungkook really doesn't bow to him like this. "Mr. Kim, the King of the underground, leader of the Kim Empire...the one who took me in after my father died, and promised to take care of me and train me to the person I am today...I would like to ask for your permission to court your son. Jungkook said still bowing in 90 degrees.

Mr. Kim looked at him fondly, smiling softly as he ruffled his hair. Jungkook was confused and was thinking what was Mr. Kim thinks of him courting his son. And so to cure his curiosity he looked up from being seeing Mr. Kim smiling widely at him.

'finaly' Mr. Kim thought, because for so many years, he was trying to make Jungkook realize what he has for his son. Because he knew Jungkook is such and oblivious person when it come to these kinds of stuff.

"Taek care of my son Jungkookie...I trust you" Mr. Kim simply said. "call me paPa now alright?" He added, that brought luaghter to the three of them. "Yahh, midget I didn't see you there" Jungkook joked as he saw Jimin just now after hearing him kuagh with them.

Jm: don't you 'midget' me you dumbass! take care of my bestie alright...or I'll kill you!

Jk: what can that little pinky do to me?

Jungkook teased, Jimin just rolled his eyes, but he immediately smiled once he saw Taehyung, he ran towards him and cling his arms around his bestfriend's.

"Kookie, aren't we going?...I'm hungry now..." Taehyung said with a little pout. Jungkook chuckled and walked towards him, he pushed Jimin away teasingly. "we'll go now, angel...I just need to have your father's permission first"

Taehyung was a bit anxious at that, and so he looked at his father, whom just smiled and nodded at him, indicating that he approves.

Taehyung smiled exitedly and both him and Jungkook bid their byes to Jimin and his dad. "Didn't you bring a car?" Taehyung asked, when he didn't see any of Jungkook's car (that he knows of). "well babydoll, were not riding any of my car today, because we'll be using this...

 "well babydoll, were not riding any of my car today, because we'll be using this

"Uhm...Kook, isn't that a bit dangerous?" Taehyung asked, when he suddenly got nervous, because first of all, he is fucking pregnant, and the father of the baby wanted him to ride such dangerous vehicle. "aren't yiu not afraid this babydoll?...you always beg me to let you ride in this..." Jungkook asked confused and a feeling little disappointed in himself, for not bringing a proper car for a date.

When Taehyung saw his reaction, he immediately cahnged his mind 'fuck you Jungkook, and you too Taehyung! you're gonna put your child in danger' he thought. "it's okay...uhmm I could ride that, but please don't go over speeding"

Jungkook smiled softly at him "Alright...don't worry babydoll, I'll be careful, I will not put you at risk"  'you better not asshole Taehyung thought, as he smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook then put a helmet on Taehyung, and a safety gear, while Jungkook, well he didn't put any safety gear or whatever, to which made Taehyung more nervous.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.