Severus snape x dementor

Surprise it's gay
________________________

Pinned to the ground he went red as the wet feeling of it's tongue slid up his neck. In the professors attempt to yell out he could feel it cover his mouth roughly, it's claws digging into his cheeks as you could feel it rub against his groin. Though through the black smoke that seem to consume every humane part of it he could make out two yellow eyes staring back at him in excitement. Soon panicking as his pants were roughly yanked off, the thing scratching and scraping at his skin. He attempted to pull out his wand though mid sentence he was cut off by the feeling of being choked and strangled. He could feel it attempt to touch every part of him, although cutting him as he attempted to get away. He felt his heart drop as he felt a stinging pain force it's way into his throat. The taste of blood following the relief of the dark things tongue moving in and out of his throat in a pumping movement. He noticed himself begin to shift into a more open position as his legs were shoves open, his groin being roughly groped as he stayed almost perfectly still to avoid more blood, heavy breathes and moans escaping his mouth through the low hissing and growling that came from the dark shadow. He felt himself jolt up as two slender fingers were shoved into his ass,mercy not being an option as he began to cry. He felt himself push his head forward, softly sucking the tentacle like thing that occupied his mouth. Letting out of somewhat pained grown as he tried to tempt it deeper into his throat. He felt himself scream loudly as his back arched almost instantly at the feeling of something pushing it's way into him, the wet feeling of cum dripping down his cock. Even as he felt himself threaten to cum at the feeling of being violated he felt himself slowly drift into a state of overstimulation, almost each moan sound thing like a muffled scream as silent curses rushed through his head, an instinctive anger seeming to take over his body as he attempted to shove it away. Muffled pleading and loud sounds of desperation filling the empty room.
He could only watch as his violent orgasm continued to worsen as the feeling of overstimulation seemed to put him into a heavy state of bliss. Though as he felt the creature push against him he felt a slender hand guide his cock through a rip in the rather messy cloak that concealed it, the heavy feeling of the cold seeping into his skin as it felt as if his hard was being compressed in a tight yet violent grip,it pushing shifted in and out of the cold robes as he continued to move with the seemingly desperate creature on top of him.
He couldn't help but attempt to gasp for air as the black tongue that had forced its way down his throat seem to thicken in width and slide farther down. Leaving him choking as his face began to turn a heavy shade of crimson from the lack of air. The soon pleasure filled whines turning into those of pain, him begging for the mercy of something that hadn't been known to even think twice, soon beginning to black out as only then had the long tentacle removed itself, leaving behind a thick black substance that seem to coat his throat as even then he could hardly breathe. He let himself slowly recover as almost immediately he found a sudden jolt of pain that seem to burn his stomach, soon seeing himself being stretched as a new tentacle had found its way into his body, only this one being much longer and wider. The mild burning feeling soon turning into a violent searing as his insides were coated in the same black substance as he could now feel the sticky liquid begin to harden inside him, the feeling of fullness seeming to make him cry of the burning only seemed to get worse. Him soon screaming as the once gentle appendage seemed to violently jolt into him, stretching him further as he violently came. The yellow eyes now visibly compressing as he could feel it flinch as the small portion of cloth was now painted white as his cock slid out. Though as he attempted to grab onto the figure he felt his hand falling through one of the rips,the dementor letting out a loud hiss as if in pain,it's claws digging into his waist as two more black tentacles seemed to restrain his legs and arms as his once clear skin was now black and blue do the rough pleasure he'd just been through.