Xenophilius lovegood x Lucius Malfoy

"hello Mr. Malfoy! Come in!" Xenophilius spoke eagerly as he motioned Lucius in, an old friend as he called him, despite seeing the obvious disgust the man had towards him. He watched as the other blonde walked in, sitting on the couch as if he owned the place, no different from how he sat anywhere else if he was honest. "Your day, love?" As Malfoy spoke lovegood felt his face heat up only slightly at the name, regardless if he knew Malfoy really just didn't care enough to say his full name, it still make him rethink inviting the man over. "G-greatly! And yours?" He said it is normal cheery tone, one in which seem to intrigue Malfoy beyond the overall happy lifestyle he seemed to lead. "How's Luna-" "school!" He quickly interrupted Malfoy before the questioning tone could even register a noise,"anything new..?" lovegood went oddly silent as he attempted to finish the tea, Malfoy's intimidating personality not being the best approach for a nervous man. "Do you have any plans?" Malfoy rephrase is words as he attempted to lighten his tone, being especially irritated at the man's fragile mindset. "N-not quite" he heard lovegood answer as he sat down the tea which to him at least, looked a bit poorly made. "W-What is this..?" Lucius gagged at the taste seemed burnt and dry, "s-sorry! I must've overdone it.." Lucius felt almost mad at the mess of a man that he'd truthfully trusted to make tea,but to no avail, the man's nervous attitude seemed take control of him as he proceeded to profusely apologize.
"Enough!it's fine!" He shouted loudly in his attempt to quiet the man who was on the verge of tears, clearly not meaning to offend him. "I-i am just so-" " Xenophilius!" He watched as the man instantly stopped, his voice seeming to shake the worrying man out of his panic,"it's fine. now stop. Talking." He almost spat in lovegood's face as he watched him turn bright red, the distance between them now being close to nothing. "It's fine.." he heard Malfoy repeat as he held lovegood closely, attempting to comfort the lost man in his arms as he pushed lovegood to the couch, sitting him almost a centimeter away from him as almost instantly, lovegood nuzzled up to his side. "Must you really wear this...this filth..?" Lovegood's face went bright red in embarrassment as it only deepened in color as Malfoy began trying to take his shirt off. "Can't you afford anything better.?" He heard Malfoy insult him as he felt him attempt to tug his pants down,"n-not exactly- i-" he felt himself being the stumble over his own words as he felt him pants slip down, just enough to regretfully allow his boner to slip out. "Oh love.." he heard lucius speak teasingly as he felt him slowly stroke him, the small boner now becoming a painful erection as lovegood failed to hold back anything,freely whining and whimpering as Lucius groped him. He felt Malfoy shift his hips as through his tight jeans he could feel everything,from his massive erection to the small poking his entrance was having to endure, forcing him to let out a small groan. Though as he attempted to release he felt Lucius stop, forcing him to prolong his eventual climax despite the small protests he tried to make clear. "Stay still lovegood or I can terminate this." Malfoy spoke as he quickly tightened his grip, pre-cum begining to dribble onto his hand. "Y-you're married Lucius..." lovegood spoke as he noticed the golden ring around Malfoy's finger,"and aren't you still wearing your wedding band..?" Lovegood felt his heart sink in slight regret at the statement, having never truly let go despite having the courage to speak about another man's marriage. He could feel himself grow sick before he felt a sudden jolt of pleasure shoot through him as Lucius began quickly moving his hand up and down on his cock, keeping a firm grip as lovegood let out a pained moan.
As the moments passed, Xenophilius could feel Malfoy savoring each moment of excitement and ecstasy he could milk out of his disloyalty,aswell as every ounce of pleasure and satisfaction he could hear in lovegood's voice,the scent of sex heavily filling the rather small room. Despite his want to enjoy this small moment he could only continue to quickly push Xenophilius as he felt the dark mark burn, knowing this wouldn't do well on either end as seeing and being near lovegood in such a desperate state always ended up with a prolonged pain and guilt on both ends. He felt the mark begin to sear into him as he subconsciously tightened his grip, in term leaving lovegood to react rather noticably as he shifted. "L-Lucius! Are yo-you alright..?" He heard lovegood finally speak as Malfoy was now in noticable pain, having slowed down to avoid lovegood's whimpering. "It's..I'm..fine.." he said as his arm was now in uncontrollable pain, one in which he'd have to deal with if he were to finish up with lovegood, not wishing to see the man beg as he left, leaving him silent and groaning as he continued to push the man, leading him into a heated and passionate kiss.
By the time he felt lovegood release he felt himself immediately stand up to leave,the marks burning having treaded much too close to the feeling of the cruciatus curse, having been on the receiving end on soon to be more than one occasion.