Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy

"Draco Malfoy. And Harry Potter. To your dormitories immediately. " Snape shouted at them as they both quickly shut their mouths and began to back up,"be lucky I don't take points,now.back to your dormitories. immediately." Snape said as they finally ran back to their houses, being sure to hit and shove each other to the ground as they both hurried to their dorms. "Mud-blood!"Draco shouted as he shoved Potter to the ground,"dirty Slytherin!" Harry yelled as Draco almost bolted into his dorm before Harry could touch him,Harry having been ready to pull his wand out. "You alright mate?" Ron said as him and Hermione quickly ran to him, attempting to help him up,"yes." Harry said as he quickly got up."and lemme guess, you ran into Malfoy" Hermione spoke almost sarcastically as they always had a way of running into each other at wrong time."and Snape.."Harry said annoyance as he rubbed his head which hurt from the fall. "two in one night? you really need a boost of luck mate"Ron said as he almost laughed at Harry's misfortune, having to hold back from falling to the floor laughing. "Ron!" Hermione said we she almost shoved Ron, him now clearly noting it wasn't the right time for joking. "It's fine.. it's not like it's going to be the last time I run into him.." Harry said sarcastically as he began to dust himself off, walking into the common room. "Well then good luck mate, ya gunna need it" "agreed" Hermione added as Ron finished his sentence.

As class was just 10 minutes away Harry felt himself gasp for air as he was slammed to the wall. "Hello,Potter." Malfoy said as he was now face to face with Potter. "What do you want Malfoy." Harry said as he attempted to shove Draco off only for the boys grip to tighten around his collar. "Does it matter what I want?" "Yes it does if it's from me." Harry spat out as he shoved Malfoy back, attempting to walk away.
"Well I get what I want.potter." he said as he grabbed Harry's arm and began dragging him to the Slytherin dormitories. "Get off of me!" Harry said as he began to attempt to push Malfoy away only to be kicked down. "Filthy mud-blood. No wonder your parents died." Draco continued as Harry couldn't help but freeze at the comment,still being dragged into the dorm as though as soon the door shut he felt Malfoy roughly peck at his lips as he was shoved away instantly. "NO. I get what I want!" Malfoy shouted as he pinned Harry to the floor. "Well what do you want you bloody creep?!" Harry shouted as Draco now seemed almost crazed. "I want what you have! The fame! The attention!" He almost ranted as he seemed desperate for even the slightest bit of acknowledgement. "Malfoy! Have you gone mad?!" Harry yelled at him as they seemed to fight for control. "I'm not mad...I just know what I want. And I'm going to have it!" Draco sounded almost mad as he roughly kissed Harry, throwing his wand to the side as the kiss deepened. "G-get off!" Potter yelled as he roughly grabbed Draco's wrist, having to shove him off only to have the boy cling to him crying. "I get what I want!" Draco screamed in his now broken voice, fighting back tears as he began to claw at Harry's clothes and skin. "Malfoy.." he muttered as he attempted to pry his hands away from him,it only seeming to make him more desperate. Though as he soon lost his grip and stopped he began to hear Malfoy sobbing as he clearly just wanted attention. He could feel the boys grip loosen as he began to ruffle his hair, slowly attempting to push him away, though failing each time. He could see Malfoy slowly pass out as he continued to gently mess up his once straight hair.