Cedric diggory x Viktor krum

He remembered the first time he heard Viktor speak. Though there had been yells and cheers at the World Quidditch Cup that summer, it wasn't until he saw Krum in the antechamber of the Great Hall, awaiting whatever came for the newly chosen champions, and had spoken to him in there that he had really heard him. And it had been wonderful.

After that, any time in which Cedric was able to run into Viktor, or at least just overhear him talking, was one that he found he enjoyed. Cedric had always had a thing for accents, no matter whom it happened to belong to or which type of accent it was. Viktor's was absolutely enthralling. The depth of it, the way he rolled his r's, the cute way his v's seemed to come out as f's. Fleur's was cute, but Viktor's caught his attention much, much more.

His looks didn't hurt all that much, either.

Of course, it was a bit hard at times to get Malfoy and his cohorts to leave Viktor alone on the weekends. Due to classes, prefect duties and other time-consuming things, that was about the only time that Cedric got in order to speak with him. It usually sufficed, because it didn't take much to make the Hufflepuff content.

That was until he found Viktor in the library one day just before the First Task was to take place. Cedric himself was about the only one who used the small reference section where he had found him, and he had actually not intended to run into him there. It was a pleasant surprise, that much was for sure. When he approached the table he smiled, offering Viktor a wave.

"Hullo."

Viktor looked up and smiled. Cedric noticed the way the smile seemed to light up his very solemn appearance. "Hallo," he said. "Vhat are you doing here, Cedric?"

"Thought I'd get in some more preparation for the First Task," he offered. It wasn't quite a lie, since although Harry had told him what it was, he still didn't know what it was he wanted to do, exactly. Any real thought of studying was quickly leaving him, though, honestly. "I didn't think anyone knew about my little spot back here."

Krum nodded. "I vas doing the same thing. But I think that I am nearly done. There is little more I can do to prepare." He closed his book and stood, moving to put it back on the shelf. "And this is your spot? I did not know. It is very quiet." And that it was. Being so far back in the library, there was hardly any noise at all, save for the few echoes that made their way back to where they were.

Cedric bit his lip without thinking about it, a small grin appearing on his face. It had sounded like Viktor had said quite, not quiet. "Looking forward to the challenge, then?" he asked. It was the first thing that had come into his head for conversation, so he was going to go with it.

"I enjoy challenges," Viktor said simply. He nodded again, as if confirming it, and moved closer to Cedric, toward the chair he had been sitting in. "I vas thinking of getting some food. I haff been in here for a while. I'm hungry."

"Oh!" Cedric exclaimed. He reached down and flipped the flap of his bag up, reaching inside and taking out a bar of chocolate. He had intended to snack on it while he looked for some new charms for the task, but giving it to Viktor seemed just as good to him. When he glanced back up from his bag, he saw Viktor staring at him. He blushed faintly. "What?"

"You haff something in your hair," Viktor said.

He closed the distance between them, reaching up and gripping some of Cedric's hair. The younger one turned redder, only managing to get out an "Oh?" He didn't move and instead waited for Viktor to remove whatever it was from his hair. When nothing was pulled out and Viktor didn't take his hand back, he let out a nervous sort of laugh.

"Trouble finding it?" he said, quietly. Cedric's soft grey eyes, in spite of himself, were focused on Viktor's.

"I lied," Viktor said. "I just vanted to touch you."

Reaching up, the Hufflepuff took hold of Krum's hand, bringing it down toward his shoulder, and then in between them. Their fingers intertwined, rough fingertips meeting equally rough fingertips. Cedric swallowed somewhat hard. Their proximity was enticing and he could feel his heart beating faster and faster. They stared at each other.

Without warning on either of their parts, the two of them came together in a rather rough kiss. For every bit awkward and painful it was, Cedric found it to be equally enthralling and delightful. He didn't remember his previous kisses ever having felt this way, but then again, that was probably why he didn't remember them all that well…

Viktor's other hand grabbed a handful of Cedric's robes, and he led him back toward the bookshelf. The younger one fell against it with a quiet grunt. Their lips parted only to take in breaths, which were small and similar to gasps. The Bulgarian was doing most of the work, but Cedric figured this was due to the fact that he was still trying to make sense of it all, and thus wasn't doing much but reciprocating. It wasn't until he finally listened to the voice in the back of his head telling him to just let it go that he began to truly enjoy what was going on for what it was worth.

Writhing against Krum, Cedric deepened the kiss by parting his lips. It didn't take long for Viktor's tongue to brush against them and slip inside once or twice; tentative movements to feel out a new environment. With his free hand Diggory reached up and brushed his hair out of his eyes, shaking his head some when their kiss broke for a breath and letting it fall as it may. His other hand, though it was intertwined with Viktor's, was used to loosen his tie somewhat. He felt constricted.

After another kiss, Viktor pulled back momentarily, tugging on Cedric's robes for reasons beyond the younger one's understanding. It wasn't an urgent sort of tug, just a gentle one. Both of them were breathing a bit harder than before and their cheeks were flushed.

"You are so loffley," Viktor said to him.

Disheveled and a little disoriented, too, Cedric added inwardly, smirking a little.

"Say it again."

He couldn't get enough of that accent.