Severus Snape and an odd toy

As classes finally dismissed nothing but a sigh was uttered from snape as he continued to suppress the many noises and urges that tempted to take over. The feeling of it moving inside of him, twisting, knotting itself, keeping him suppressed as the thing dampened his underwear in his attempt to release, one of many attempts, the thrashing, the moving, it hurt, but the feeling made it all worthwhile. Seconds later a short moan escaped his lips as a sudden thrash against his prostate seemed to jolt him out of his bliss, leaving him to tear up. "Now you're acting up.." he muttered as he bent over his desk, the feeling of it touching him from the inside out, leaving him to a much deeper pleasure. A sense of relief spread across his body as it smoothly stroked him, relieving quite a bit of the pent up frustrations he'd been having throughout the day as it quickly edged him, leaving him to his thoughts as he just waited for classes to end, for him to finally experience it to it's fullest, to finally touch himself, to hear himself beg, scream, cry. Just for himself to be denied. He slowly unbuttoned his clothes, one button at a time, watching as his pants slowly fell down, leaving him completely bare from the waist down, a sharp gasp uttering from his lips as his erection throbbed through the pleasure, his hand quickly gripping onto his stomach as he felt it begin to violently beat against everything, leaving him to helplessly whimper.
Soon though, as his climax began to build up he felt himself begin to manually stimulate himself, in little hope as to finally release, but to no avail, nothing, his hand now moving almost violently up and down on himself, his legs posting themselves upon his desk, leaving him completely exposed his grip tightened around the base. He watched himself intently as his body unwillingly positioned itself, leaving him to now feel the aching pain of the silver toy inside of him, the thing perfectly pounding into him, a way nothing could, to want the impossible wasn't something he wanted to acknowledge, if somebody couldn't do it maybe something could. His back only stiffened further as he fingered himself, bouncing onto them, ruthlessly scarring himself as he began to gag himself, shoving two fingers into his throat, the feeling putting him into bliss as he sucked. Though just moments later could he feel his insides twist in complete ecstasy as it began to jab into his prostate, drops of white pre-cum dripping down his cock, but to no avail, nothing more, he felt himself begin to grow desperate as he bit down onto his fingers, shoving four fingers into him as he slammed himself down, violently bouncing through the ever tiring feeling that he couldn't seem to shake off. He could only watch as his body so desperately tried to release, leaving him helpless as a faint crack uttered from his mouth as he bit down, the feeling of numbness flowing through him as his legs slipped back infront of him,off of the desk as he quickly bent over it once more, driving his head into the wood as his hand only sped up along with his near death grip, leaving nothing but a whimpering, moaning mess of a man. He felt almost sorry for himself as he continued to senselessly fuck himself, the tip of his cock completely raw through the hours he was willing to spend on such a matter, such euphoria not something he'd normally do though, let alone artificial. Though slowly, he found himself sobbing, wanting, needing the relief that had been so close to him, the relief that teased him, hurt him. Though at the same time, he dreaded the aftermath of his body, having been in such a state of bliss as to have his senses ridded of him, his senses dulled, numbed.
Though minutes later, he felt himself climax,pre-cum practically pooling under him as his knees bent, leaving him to his instincts as he thrusted his hips forward. The sight of milky white cum nearly soaking his pants, his entire body relaxing in a heavy afterpain as relief spread over him, heavy panting having drowned out his sobs, leaving him to collapse onto the floor.