Percival graves x Percival graves (?)

He watched as his protection ward broke down before him, the sound of footsteps quickly following just as it dissapeared, he then watched as a spot on replica of himself almost euphorically smiled back at him from the door. "What is the meaning of this?!" He yelled as he watched the figure step in, the door slamming shut as he stopped walking.

"I'm simply here to gather a bit of information" he went pale as he heard grindelwald's voice respond back to, frankly expecting his own voice. "What kind of sick joke are you playing at." He spoke as he more than quickly pieced together what the man was doing, watching intently as he quickly approached him, kneeling down to eye level.

He just watched as the man quickly began to speak, demands,orders,he wasn't sure, he didn't really care what the man had to say, the only thing he couldn't tone out was his tone, as sickeningly sweet as it sounded he quickly found it to be laced with poison and lies.

Though seconds after he'd decided to tone back in he felt the man press his lips against his, Graves attempting to pull away, backing himself to the wall as his rope restraints barely budged at his rebellion. "It's very rude to ignore someone when they're speaking to you, Percival." His heard the man's tone drop, promptly warning Percival as he felt the man begin to touch him.

He felt himself jolt up as the man's hand began to stroke his groin,a much more experienced hand than the one he'd recognized as his own,a criminals hand. "You can't touch yourself in this way can you, Percival." Gellert spoke as he watched himself grin right back at him, watching his body marvel at his touch.

He heard himself let out a long moan as he felt Grindelwald press his knuckles to his ball sack, leaving his cock to lightly throb. "8 inches, am I right?" Percival felt his face heat up in a matter of seconds as the man spoke, begining to stroke his length through the thin layer of cloth. All too quickly though he found himself questioning the criminal before him, using his own body against him. "Y-you're joking.." he attempted to excuse the thought, the truth quickly hitting him as gellert grinned at him.

He felt his back stiffen as his pants were quickly pulled off, being tossed to the side as he quickly began to stare, watching as Grindelwald began to stroke him, watching the man play in his body. He felt his boner only worsen at the sight, watching the man's reactions intently, though quickly, his thoughts came to a stop as he felt grindelwald push in.

He then felt himself tense up in bliss, focusing all to closely as gellert began to thrust into him. He let out a strained moan as the ropes tightened with this movement, leaving him to just watch as his cock desperately throbbed for attention, pre-cum smearing onto Gellert's chest as his member roughly paint-brushed his skin.

Within moments he found himself being pounded, beaten, and loved with everything a criminal could give. He watched as he felt himself begin to want it, the attention he first dreaded to feel, he let out another loud moan as another deep thrust into him made him shake, he felt a sharp moment if bliss seem to consume him as he was heavily stroked, Gellert's hand wrapping tightly around the base, leaving him to marvel at the pleasure.

With a few final thrusts he then watched as gellert licked his release right off of his hand, every last bit. He soon began to succumb to the heavy ache his body was falling victim to, the criminals release spilling out of him as he pulled out.