Draco Malfoy x Lucius Malfoy pt2

Meanwhile, Draco was leaned against the wall just outside the study, furiously doing everything in his power to push himself towards his own release. He had his free hand clamped down over his mouth to stifle any further noises, which was the best precaution he could have thought of considering how loud he knew he could be. Within seconds of his father's, Draco achieved his own climax and he bit down on his fist, damn near falling to his knees from one of the best orgasms he had experienced in quite some time. Just as he was coming down from his high, a deep voice laced with pleasure, amusement and an incredible amount of residual lust spoke.

"Draco, what have I taught you about knocking first?"

Draco, stunned, was flushed with embarrassment and pleasure. Using the inside of his boxers to clean his hand of the remnants of his little moment, he cleared his throat before speaking.

"I-I don't remember, sir."

"Draco, come in here. Now." Lucius spoke with a dangerous undertone.

Draco, looking down at his nearly bare body, sighed and turned to the large door, pushing it open. He entered, eyes respectfully downcast, and stood a few feet away in front of his father. He dared not look up at the man he had just been using as a reference for his own personal pleasure.

"Look at me."

"Damn it…" The other Malfoy thought before he slowly lifted his eyes to his father's face.

As his eyes rose, they were forced to slowly rake over Lucius still half-nude form. He had changed positions, Draco noted, to a simple forward facing one. It was a position he had seen his father in many times as he lectured him. His legs, outstretched and relaxed, lead up to the area that had caused all the trouble in the first place. Fighting the urge to pause there and let his eyes examine his father fully, Draco continued upward with his gaze. He could now clearly see the light path of hair that ended just a slight bit below the older man's navel and as disgusting as he would have once thought it might be, he actually found it to be somewhat tantalizing to trace with his sight, let alone what he could do with other things.

"I'm bloody insane." Draco internally decided, considering what his brain had just threatened to ponder.

As he finally began his ascent towards Lucius' face, he found his torso to still be clothed. Semi-thankful and moving much more quickly now, his line of sight did pause briefly to look at the drying splashes of his father's release as their pearlescent coloring began to fade in the ambient fire light. Nearly ready to lock himself up in the nearest insane asylum, Draco finally locked eyes with the man sitting before him and attempted to swallow the lump in his throat.

"Did you at least enjoy yourself outside my door?" Lucius asked, keeping his emotions masked.

"I'm not sure what you mean." Draco feigned innocence.

"Do not lie to me," His father's voice was stern now.

Draco paused to choose his words carefully so as to not dig himself any deeper into the pit he was in.

"I… did. Very much so."

"Good. Now that you've had a chance to fully inspect my appearance and pretend you didn't just soil the inside of your underwear, would you care to answer my previous question? What have I taught you about knocking?" As he spoke, Lucius stood and grasped hands behind his back, looking as regal and arrogant as the head of the Malfoy family should, and stepped up to stand about a foot from his son.

"Always knock before entering?" Draco tried.

"And?" His father replied as he began to step around behind him.