Lucius Malfoy x Severus Snape

"unhand me!" Snape shouted as Lucius quickly pinned him down. "I'm not allowing your defeat to go unpunished Severus.." Lucius said as his impatient voice seemed to slur into a hiss, Lucius quickly attempting to tear off Snape's dark robes. "Agh!" Snape let out a Yelp as a sharp pain seemed to cloud his vision, Lucius seeming to angrily whisper the same word repeatedly,tears begining to swell up in snapes eyes as the pain continued to worsen. "now.." Lucius muttered as he lowered his wand from the man's neck,"do as I say...or this'll end much..much. worse than you'd like..." Lucius spoke as Snape almost immediately fell into a state of fear. "Now..my love.. down..." Lucius softly spoke into snapes ear as he seemed to lower himself, resting against the wall behind him,now sitting as he watched Lucius kneel down to his level,as if an animal in a cage. "Submit..." Lucius ordered as Snape immediately allowed the blondes hands to explore his body. Snape let out a small shudder as Lucius's pale hand found itself under his shirt, violating the warm feeling that seemed to comfort him no longer. Snape then felt a sharp pain fill his mind as his faint words were cut off. "You disobeyed me.. Severus." The man's voice turned to irritation as he almost suffocated the dark man,his hand now choking him, slowly and roughly. "Now..are you going to disobey another word I say..?" Snape let out a small hiss as the man's grip tightened around his neck. "Answer me!" He angrily shouted at Snape who threatened disobedience, "n-no!" Severus shouted weakly as he was left gasping for air. "You're a weak man Snape." Lucius spoke as he tightly gripped snapes hair, forcing him to look up."atleast I get the job done.-" before he could finish his sentence he felt a sharp stinging across his cheek,soon being slammed to the ground as Lucius managed to slip in-between his legs."speak to me like that again. And you'll be punished."Lucius said as his word's seemed to be laced with poison,them cutting into Snape like a knife as a sense of fear forced him into submission. "Now. Be a good snake and bite.." his voice spoke softly before pressing his lips against Severus's, forcing his tongue into his mouth as he soon bit down, following the small order. A small moan has escaped Malfoy's mouth as he pushes the kiss deeper, nudging to man under to him to follow through. Though Snape attempting to fight back the fear of death seemed to keep him put,his face turning a deep crimson at the feeling of Lucius's hand caressing his waist. "Bite." The sound of muffled irritation filled Lucius's voice as he continued to deepen the kiss. He felt himself continue to kiss the man passionately despite having avoided the order Lucius had had to repeat. "I said... BITE!" Lucius yelled as he broke the kiss,now threatening him as Lucius's wand guided itself to his throat. Though only seconds after raising his wand he heard a faint whisper, everything going back as he was still conscious. "W-what did you do-? Why can't i see-? I-" Snape began stuttering as he began scratching at his eyes as he felt nothing. "I thought it'd fix your attitude.." Malfoy spoke softly as he began to once more kiss snapes neck,as he was on the verge of crying. Though in an instant he felt a soft stinging sensation slide down his throat as Lucius seemed to heavily enjoy the foreign taste,it being a sweet and sour taste as they continued to kiss. Though as only seconds later, Severus could feel himself willingly seeking the blonde's affection. It an odd feeling as he'd never loved another since the death of lily let alone a man like this. He felt himself shift his hand to Lucius's chest,not to push him away but to pull him closer. "There's a good snake.." Malfoy spoke as he traced Severus's jawline in a much gentler manner than before. He felt himself lean into the touch of his self proclaimed lord,"Severus.. Malfoy.." Severus's eyes went wide as Lucius spoke. "Your name sounds so pretty infront of mine..." Lucius continued as this subtle flirt seemed to fluster him beyond what anyone had seen. "My my... one can only dream of such honer..." Lucius teased as he'd clearly stuck something. "Is something wrong my snake?" Lucius spoke once more as he closely examined Severus,soon begining to stroke him through the tight layers of cloth. Severus let out a heavy sigh of relief as he felt his legs being pushed open. "that's it.." Malfoy whispered into his ear as he slipped his pants down,soon begining to push in as Severus let out a sharp hiss."oh.. My little snake is already going feral.." Lucius teased once more as he began pushing in and out. No longer touching or supporting the man under him who seemed to beg and plead for it despite having shown almost no expression for anything despite anger. "And I thought you were a patient man ..." Lucius said as he began to stroke the professors waist. "Can you now identify what you swallowed.. Professor Snape..?" Malfoy questioned him as the bittersweet taste returned to his mouth as Lucius kissed him once more. "A-amortentia..." Horror filled his voice as he now knew what to look for, first allowing himself to fall victim to the poison,and second attempting to satisfy this new need. Though it clearly putting Lucius under the same affects in his attempt to form lust from the cold-hearted man. Lucius began giggling as he roughly slammed into Severus, holding him to the floor as Lucius struggled to stay gentle,him having swallowed most of the Amortentia. "My lord-!" Snape quickly said as he felt Lucius pound into him once more as he moaned shortly after. Having not meant to call Lucius such a 'holy thing' in his word,as he deemed him a horrid man. "That's more like it~!" Lucius said as he continued to slam into Severus,each one slowly pushing a warm and sticky feeling inside him. Though second later he felt the man pull out and turns his around, slamming right back in as Snape almost screamed in pleasure. As he began to relax he felt himself almost marvel at the feeling of Lucius touching and pushing him into place. Severus struggled to stay still as his jaw was held open to welcome the long Cain that had caused him to much pain as this wasn't the first nor the last time this had,and would,happen. Though after a few second he could feel it forcefully push itself down his throat as he attempted to keep in a straight position to avoid any accidents. But as it became more difficult to push it in he could feel Lucius almost thrust it in and out as he could feel himself begin to cry. He felt himself begin to suck on the thing as it helped sooth the endless burning sensation he just couldn't shake off. Though soon after he'd finally calmed down from the artificial high he felt almost angry as the cain was roughly jolted further into his throat. But as the sight of blood dripping to the end of the cain was spotted,he felt the cain slide out of his throat as it was coated in Severus's thick saliva and blood. "You're a demented man Lucius.." Snape roughly said as his voice was worn out and scratchy. Though after his sentence was finished he felt a warm sensation fill him as he turned a deep red, Lucius soon pulling out. As Severus got back up he couldn't help but notice the sticky mess of white cum under him that had stained his clothes and skin white. "Who knew you were so excited Severus~...." Lucius whispered into snapes ear as he rushing-ly fixed his clothes only to be once again kissed by the crazed man. "Lucius enough..." Severus weakly muttered as he could feel himself being pushed to the wall,"no.." he hisses into his neck as Snape could feel him harden, soon attempting to stabilize his breathing as Lucius tightly gripped his groin, being sure to lay his body over Snape's.