Ollivander x Severus Snape

As ollivander began to move behind the desk he shot up as he heard the door slam open, despite the door being locked. "Ah Severus! What might you be doing here at such a late hour? " He heard ollivander speak so calmly as if he'd not just broken in with his wand raised, "I know you have information on the elder wand. I'm not here for your rambling." He spoke sternly as ollivander's soft smile failed to dissapear, leaving Snape to his anger. "I see the young Riddle has used to for his bidding-" "I am not doing his bidding! " Snape quickly cut him off as his free will was clearly being questioned, despite being right, he only watched him smile as he continued to walk behind to the desk. "Severus, I'm aware you're mad, there's still hope and I'm sure dumbledore sees it, knowing him y-" he heard the man sharply gasp as he gripped his shirt, holding him to the shelves that seemed to creek under the pressure. "I don't want your rambling!" He loudly shouted as he quickly whipped his wand to ollivander's neck, his tight grip only furthering his lack of air as his wand was angled in a way that would peirce or stab. "Severus.. i-im aware that you-.. have-.." he felt Snape's grip tighten in anger as he failed to abandon his rambling, despite knowing his life or death options, "I want answers, old man." He watched as ollivander pondered for any answers he might have known or could find, though stopping soon after as he only stared back with his usual calm demeanor, matched with an effortless smile. "I have nothing you want Severus" he replied as he could see Snape's eyes and mouth widen in disbelief and fear as he was unsure of how to deal with such a situation. " Lies! " The dark man shouted as he seemed to refuse the truth of his efforts being in vein, "I've told you nothing of such, but I-" "quit your excessive rambli-" he sharply cut himself off as he felt the dull restraint off a hand to his hip, pressing inward as he then froze, almost paralyzed. "If you won't listen I'll make you." He felt a sense of shock run over himself as the man's voice drastically changed,the light and fluffy tone now being dead serious. He felt his breathing quicken in pace as his expression of anger faded into shock as the use of manipulation he'd fallen victim to,"-now,I don't know what you believe that man will do for you but it won't help you." He'd felt himself attempt to resist the sudden weakness only to feel him begin to the rub his inner thigh, feeling the man's hand lead itself higher into the now deep crevice in his pants. "Dear Merlin, Severus.." he heard the man speak in shallow pity as for the first time in years his head had lowered in a pit of desperation at his situation. Only seconds later he felt a deep groan surface from him chest as the man's fingers shifted deeper into the tight crevice of his pants, clenching his legs together as it only seemed to make the sensation worse. "Severus... Boy.. do you not receive this form of attention..?" He heard ollivander finally speak after closely inspecting his flustered appearance as he appeared to be needing the subtle touch, earning a low groan from the dark man as his hips shifted into ollivander's touch, further pushing the man into the shelving. "S-severus!" He heard ollivander Yelp as he almost shamelessly moved closer, gaining an ounce of disapproval from the man under him as they were almost perfectly layed over each other. "Give me answers. Or I will have you dead.." as snape spoke the hesitance in his voice only continued to show as his intentions were visibly far from hurting the man. "You lie to yourself Severus.." ollivander spoke rather softly, pushing aside the halfhearted threat as he moved his hand up to Snape's waist, watching the man flinch at the gentle touch. "Mind telling me what caused this..?" He heard ollivander speak almost sorrowfully as the man began to trail up his chest,his hand soon resting on on his jaw, "excuse me..?" He questioned as he subtly shifted his head into the crook of ollivander's neck, allowing the man to stroke his waist.
He heard the man let out a sigh as Severus shifted to face him, seconds later leading snape to hesitantly lock lips with the other man, flinching as he felt ollivander's grip tighten around his waist. "Severus- I don't-" he heard the man begin to protest before being cut off by another quick taste of the man's lips, his grip quickly returning to almost strangling the man as the kiss began to deepen. Soon as the two separated the feeling of arousal seemed to linger between them as Snape began to slowly rub against ollivander's groin, earning pained groans of discomfort from the man. He watched as ollivander slowly throw his head back, Snape firmly grabbing the elder man's thighs as he continued to grind against him. he slowly watched as ollivander's body soon give in to the rough force, forcing a soft moan out of his throat, leaving the elder to rely on the steady form of snape. A faint blush fell across Snape's face as he slowly unbuttoned his pants, shuffling past the flustered shop owner before pushing him to his knee's, watching him go a bright red at his position. Right as he attempted to speak the sore feeling of Snape's cock being pushed in seemed to shut him right up. Snape watched as ollivander teared up, he having to manually move the man up and down as he seemed to freeze, letting out groans of pleasure that seemed to only set Snape off even more. Minutes later as Snape began to roughly slam his length in and out he felt the man grip his thighs, physically wanting to stop as he felt Snape begin to leak pre-cum. Though after a rough minute he watched as ollivander fell back, in a coughing fit as Snape's cum seemed stain his face.