as many ways No. 7

[as many ways to make a teacher blush]
No.7

'His blush, his eyes. I think about them as I touch myself. Touches that I imagine to be from him as they bring me to completion. I cry out his name as I think of his passionate embrace...'

"What is the meaning of this Harry?" Dumbledore asked as he sat Harry's diary on the desk in front of him.

Harry bit his lip and whispered. "I'm sorry sir." He hated being in Dumbledore's office, it held to many bad memories. And to be here for something like this! He didn't know wether to laugh at Snape or crawl under a rock and die. Though he figured if he laughed in front of Snape right now, he'd die anyways.

"This is an outrage!" Snape screamed.

Harry didn't need to look up to know that Dumbledore's twinkle was at an all time high, he could almost feel it.

"The boy has overstepped his bounds on this Albus! You can not allow this to continue."

"Now, Severus, just calm down. I'm sure Harry was trying to-."

"I don't care!" Snape banged his fists on the desk.

"Albus- Oh! I'm sorry." McGonagall entered the room, tension think in the air. "We've had a fight. Poppy wished to speak with you in the Hospital."

"Very well." Dumbledore smiled at his two guests. "I will return momentarily. Do try to not kill one another in my absence."

The door closed softly, leaving a deadly silence.

"I'm sorry, sir." Harry said.

Snape turned sharply to the voice. "Sorry? Sorry for what? Sorry for the fact that you got caught?"

Harry stood to face his slightly taller professor. "I was trying to show you that I care. And-."

"And what? Wanted to discredit me to my colleagues and students along the way? You truly are just like you pathetic father." He sneered.

Harry slapped Snape across the face. "And I wanted to let you know that I was open to a relationship with you. Though at the moment, I think I may just take back my offer."

"A relationship, Potter? You need to rethink your target if you think I would want anything more then a casual arrangement."

Harry gulped as he tried to keep himself from hexing Snape into next year.

"What's wrong, Potter? No comment on that? Are you out of things to say? I must say I never thought I'd see the day."

"Shut up! How dare you talk to me like that!"

"I'll talk to you however I want, you little brat. You are nothing more then a spoiled child, getting everything you want while the rest of us have to fight tooth and nail just to survive."

Harry growled in rage and brought his knee up, intent on doing as much damage to Snape as he could.

Snape gasped and bit his lip to keep his pain in check. He'd been though worse but that didn't mean it was painless.

Harry tried to get away but Snape grabbed his arm and pushed him against the desk.

"You really think you can get away so easily? Potter, you have truly lost your touch."

Harry fought and squirmed but Snape would just tighten his hold until Harry was sure ti was going to break.

"You may have lost yours but I haven't lost mine."

Harry barley had time to process the comment before rough lips were on his, pushing him harder against the desk until he could fell it cut into his back.

Harry felt strong hands groping him, taking his hard length into the warm palm, long fingers wrapping around it. He moaned in the back of his throat. He bit his tongue to keep his voice quiet.
____

"Well, don't let me stop you, this is just my office you know."

Snape glanced at Harry, then Dumbledore, then back at Harry. He blushed as he swept from the room, hurrying out before his loss of control made itself known once again.

"You're quit right, Harry." Dumbledore started. "He does have a most interesting blush."