Severus Snape x Igor karkaroff

As the yule ball proceeded, everything began to soften as the mood was unusually calm, Snape even feeling in a way free from his current responsibilities, having not once been on his own since someone or something out of his sight seemed to stalking him, the dark mark burning each time but not from the lord, but from ill intent,even if he found it nice to feel something aside from the dull ache in his head. He felt himself fall back as his tired body attempted to claim him once more, only to be welcomed by the same hurt and comforting paranoia he'd missed more than he'd like to admit,even though the rough hands that softly but firmly supported him told a different story. Though slowly he felt the ill intent return as he oddly felt no need to fight back as he was lead into his store room, the rough hands begining to explore him as he failed to pull away in his dazed state. He let out a small groan as the touch grazed his groin only to then roughly grope him, letting out a sharp gasp as the feeling quickly escalated into a heavy pleasure. "Stay still." He heard the man's voice say as he subconsciously shifted his hips,now having to force himself out of his weary state as he looked up so see the head of Durmstrang holding onto him as he'd failed to notice his presence in any way. Snape felt his face heat up as the man started stroking and rubbing thighs as he only felt his pants slowly tighten at his obvious arousal. He felt himself slowly stiffen as his legs were pushed apart, karkaroff pushing Snape to kneel infront of him as he showed no urge of fighting back. He watched as Snape lazily stared up at him before begining to slowly suck as karkaroff inserted close to an inch of his length into the man's mouth.
He watched as the man attempted to take in more, seemingly having no gag reflex as the rest was pushed in.
Though only within minutes could he hear and see Severus groaning and shifting uncomfortably in his pants as they tightened around his member, leaving severus to stroke himself under the faint influence of lust.
"You're going to knock something over.." he heard Snape's usual tone return as he pulled him away from the shelf and closer to him, taking a few moments to pant before being forced back onto karkaroff. "The dark mark calls, Severus.." he heard Igor speak as his head was pushed on and off of his length,the light feeling of scorching being present,though not from the lord but from the man before him. He only watched the man draw closer, coiling his arms loosely around karkaroff's waist, his cold skin meeting Igor's bare skin as he dared to close in any gap, now being as close as possible.
Minutes later he could feel karkaroff release, it slipping out of his mouth as his front hair was now glued to his face because of the white release. He felt himself being pushed up against the wall as his then drowsiness was now pure ecstasy despite his firm appearance, semen dripping over his eye as it further stuck to his hair. He watched as karkaroff fixed his pants right before pressing his hand against Snape's groin,the man begining to kiss and tease him as Severus began to feel and stroke the dark mark under his sleeve, earning soft and rather sensitive groans. He felt himself begin to stiffen as the heavy and rough feeling of Igor's hand seemed to bypass the thin but tight layer of cloth covering his lower half. Though quickly, he felt karkaroff quickly pull his hand away as Severus attempted to reveal the faded dark mark,"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He heard the man speak as the door then nearly slammed open at the force, revealing a staring Potter from the otherwise empty hallway, he felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as he held his head low, walking away and leaving karkaroff to himself.