chapter three.

DREW'S POV

"Wait Drew, do you still have the video of when that monkey stole Chase's drink and ran away with it? Oh my God, you have to show Nat that video." Mads laughed before she took a sip of one of the countless drinks she had tonight.

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of the video, and so I went onto my phone and looked through my camera roll to find it.

"Please tell me you still have it." Natalie giggled. "I need to see it."

I felt more pressured to find the video as my friends were now hounding me and Natalie joined in on their eagerness to see it.

Natalie was our new co-star for season three, her character was Rafe's love interest. Though we had gotten the scripts to the episodes before the holidays and there was no mention of a new character, Jonas and Josh had a last minute idea to add her role.

I had done quite a few chemistry readings with other girls for the role, which I had no interest in doing. I didn't feel like Rafe's character needed a love interest, but Jonas insisted she be added since it was something the audience and our fans talked about on social media. Nat was one of the last girls to audition and for Jonas and Josh's sake, I agreed to let her get the part.

She's now been in Barbados with us for about two weeks and the more I got to work with her, the more she grew on me. Natalie fit into our friend group really well, and I could tell she was a hard worker. It seemed like she really wanted this part and it was evident with how much she prepared for her lines and poured emotion into her character.

"Here it is." I said, finally finding the video. I handed my phone over to Nat and let her watch the minute and a half long video, which started with Chase and Rudy doing some dumb shit.

"I can already tell this is going to be good." She laughed as she watched the video, where Chase was standing in front of Rudy, who was sitting down, and Chase was pouring a drink into Rudy's mouth from at least two feet above him.

Mads, Chase, Rudy, and JD gathered around Natalie as they wanted to watch the video for the millionth time. 

About twenty seconds into the video, my phone started ringing while Natalie was holding it. Though I wasn't watching the video with them, I immediately knew who it was.

"MJ? Who's-" Natalie cut herself off as she realized. "Is this the famous Mallory?" She asked me and I nodded, trying to get my phone back from her. "Can I answer it? I want to finally meet her! You guys always tell me so much about her!"

"Nat, I don't think thats a good idea-"

I was cut off at my thought by Natalie answering my girlfriend's facetime call, my girlfriend not having the slightest clue about Natalie. I had no idea how this was going to end.

"Mallory?!" Natalie exclaimed, answering the call.

"Um, hi?" Mallory awkwardly chuckled and I tried to reach for my phone, but Natalie quickly turned away from me and walked away.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard such great things about you and I've been dying to meet you." Natalie gushed.

"Oh," I heard Mallory trail off. "Um, where's Drew?"

"He's in the other room." Nat answered as she walked into the kitchen of the apartment. "I was watching a video on his phone as you called."

"Oh." My girlfriend answered after a few seconds. "Well, uh, could you just tell him that I called? He told me to call him as soon as I was done work, but I guess-"

"Mal," I cut her off as I took my phone out of Nat's hand, catching both of them off guard. "Hey, sorry, I was just getting another drink." I told her as I walked away from Natalie with my phone.