Mieko Himura

(Picture of Mieko's weet spirit)

My fingers feel like their going to come off....

~~~~~~~~

"Hai!"

Sweet came out smiling and di a curtery

"Konbawa, I am Sweet. I am a royal palace pattisiere."

"S-Sweet!!"

"Yes?"

"Your sweet!! Your the top sweet spirit in the kingdom! It's an honor to meet you!!"

"Ah. Your Vanilla right?"

"S-She knows my name!!"

Sweet gigled."All Royal Palace PAtisseried are suppose to watch over the next comign canadates."

Vanilla had a nosebleed.

"Oh! Miek'Sama, what are you doung here?"

"I Came ere to practice of course."

"Sugoi!"

"What are you working on Amano'San?"

"Oh... I was well.. I finally learned how to make Miru Crepe.."

"Sugoi Amano'SAn! It looks delicious!"

"A-Arigato!"

"Gomen! I don't get the kitchen very long.'

"Its alright."

As Ichigo left. Mieko started making fruit sculptures. Fresh fruit.Fresh fruit still has it's juice and you can't take out the juice because the fuller look will look weak. Mieko was a natural at everything..

She made an apple rosde and other stuff. She practiced on her decorations ike getting a false chcolate cake and started to decorat it. She noticed it was almost bed time so she cleaned up and went to her room vastly, cleaned up and went to bed.

She woke up got redy and put her headphones on with some recording of pasteries from awhile back. She had to take it of in class since the homeroom teacher told her too.

Homeroom was over and it was Baking Class. Mieko was called to the office to talk to the principal.

"Hello Mieko'San. Nice to see you again. How are your classes?"

"It's all fine. Why was i summoned?"

"Ah. You see. your not allowed to go to Baking class and instead your going to work at Salon De Marie."

"but! I want to go to baking class!"

"Did i just hear you back talk me?"

"No Ma'am.."

"GO to Salon De Maire."

"RIght now?"

"Yes now!"

I ran out and went to salon de marie.

Im surprised i actually am considering to write this all back again. Oh my gosh! I need another chapter to go and i can continue with my normal updates. Taking away my sleeping time I see..

Insta:@OfficialSunshine_