Coming back?

It's been 3 years since I've been in France and I have learned English and it was just... Hard.. My Japanese accent mixed with french... Anyways I'm coming back to Japan and going to continue my studies along with Masa who always looks away from me.. Oh well!

I got a call from the Principal

"Miss Himura, your jet is already at the airport please come to the school on Monday. I'm sure you have your uniform all ready. Continue on from where you left off Miss Himura. Your a famous Baker."

"Yes Ma'am."

We ended the call and let's just say.. What she means from me being a famous baker... I've been on a few t. shows on baking and won awards and prizes for being the youngest teacher who ever got her class to win the St. Marie awards and I've been on the news and I've had dinner with the President. Once I go back, I will have to get my things set and sleep and go to the Prime minister to meet his family... Which Principal was forcing me to go to... And I have to go shopping with Masa.

After the plane ride...

I was asleep for a really long time and Masa had an audio book with headphones. "Masa!"

"What?"

Masa is still the calm and collected type guy who is always just so... ugggghhh!! why am I thinking like that!

Anyways, there were camera's everywhere and fan's all around. Only what they knew what happened when I was here....

I managed to take a couple of photos and answered a couple of questions signed autographs and went home with Masa... Is it weird were staying in an apartment together?

"Masa! I'm going to shower first!"

"Alright! I'll get the bed ready!"

Once I finish showering I slipped on my pajamas and gave the shower to Masa. I got my things ready as I got my uniform out with the shoes and socks and went to sleep. Minutes after so did Masa....

NEXT DAY

AS usual I wake up before my alarm clock and got ready while Masa was already eating breakfast. I did my hair make-up and I went out with Masa to the school...

IN THE OFFICE

"Ah! Mieko'Sama! Masa'Sama!"

"What?"

"Here are your classes."

We nodded and went to class...

IN CLASS

I went inside with the teacher and I didn't notice Kashino, Hanabusa, Andou and Ichigo but, they sure did notice me.