Prime Minister and Love

Who does Masa think he is! Mieko is mine! I'm the one in love with her! She's suppose to be with me! She's been away from me for 3 years! I thought I could get over her but, she always somehow manages to crawl into my heart again.. I noticed Mieko walking around. Oh! Her beautiful hair swaying.. (He isn't a perv I swear!!)

I called out for Mieko. "M-Mieko!"

I felt like it was in slow motion when she turned she still had that angelic face of hers. I'm just, in love. All of a sudden time went back to normal and I asked her.

"Mieko, are you still working in Salon de Marie?"

"Hm? Yeah!"

Yes! More talk with her!

the intercom turned on calling for Mieko and Masa.

"Pity.." I whispered

She didn't hear me but instead when to the office.

I followed her (He's not a creep I swear!)

and saw the principal talking to them then I heard Prime Minister... Arrange... Marriage and dinner... Prime Minister... Arrange Marriage... And Dinner... Your going to the Prime Minister to talk about your Arrange Marriage and having dinner there! That Damn Masa....

I walked away furious practically fire coming out of my feet and everyone found their nightmare in my eyes... I was for sure not a happy camper.

Principal Pov

I know how much Masa and Aoi having feeling of Mieko but She know Masa her whole life. And, Their marriage was from the very beginning. Aoi was never suppose to fall in love with Mieko in the first place. Masa is my nephew. The Prime minister's son. His Mother is a promising baker who is in Korea and his father is Prime minister of Japan. He is going to marry Mieko.

Mieko Pov

Marry Masa? Okay... I mean... He's pretty cute and sweet... He buys me gifts and we go on dates and stuff.

"Alright."

I looked at Masa and he had a blushy shocked face which was really unusual with him. Then he nodded.

"Very well then."

"Alright Children. Meet me at the front of the gates and Wear something formal."

We nodded and we got dressed and hour's later we were at the front of the gate. Although, I was a bit later than Masa mostly because all he needed was a collared shirt and pants with gel in his hair while I had to put a dress on do my make- up with my hair and choose which shoes.