Mieko x Makoto x Satsuki x Andou {Request}

Satsuki's version!!! This guy is hard too do, he will probe be ooc like a lot.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mieko, Makoto, Satsuki and Andou were all hanging out in the Baking room (Ichigo isn't there sadly.) "Mieko, Try this." Makoto said as he shoved a piece of chocolate in her mouth. "H-Hey-" She was cut off by the savoring taste of chocolate. It had a great sensation in her mouth and the aroma smelled so delicious. "I-It's good!" She said as she had a hand on her cheek and a blush creeping onto her face.

"Kashino, that's not how you treat a lady." Satsuki said as he sighed. "Thy this Princess." He said as he held out a beautiful cherry pink rose too her face. "Okay!" She said as she took a bit of it. Her eyes were practically budging out. "This is amazing Satsuki'Kun!" She said as the taste and the smell where just so delightful and the taste was spectacular.

As I was savoring the taste I looked over and saw Andou making Wagashi. Wagashi is a traditional Japanese Dessert and is very tasty. "Andou'Kun, may I try?" I asked as he nodded as he finished plating. It was a purple flower with a bean paste in the center. "Here you go." He said as he offered it too me. "Thank you for the food." I said as I place it into my mouth.

The taste of the Wagashi was smooth. It had great texture and the flavor was splendid. It was really out of the ordinary to make Wagashi, it was different than what he usually made, but nonetheless it was pretty much wonderful and perfect. "The Winner is Hanabusa Satsuki." 

Kashino was mad and I mean Mad.. "Satsuki's dessert is just a rose, their's no meaning!" I yelled back at kashino. "KASHINO!" They know I hate it when they say thing's about their friends. "Kashino, your dessert was amazing yes, but it had no love. Your dessert is based on the creators emotions, if you keep your usual stotic monotoned emotions, your dessert will end up just like that. "Hahabusa'Kun had a lot of love and meaning. A rose is significant to the symbol of love. The rose's scent makes you feel like your in a land full or roses, romance and peace. The Rose melts into your mouth that just makes you want to crave for it more." I said as I stared at kashino dead in the eye.  

"Andou'Kun, your's was difficult, but it seemed a bit too dry." I said as he nodded. "I figured, it seemed too stiff when I was shaping it a few minutes ago." He said as he just sighed. "Try it." I said as they did so. 

"It makes you... feel.. like you're in a garden full of roses.." Kashino said as Andou said. "When it melts into your mouth... it leaves a powerful impact too you.." As I smiled at them. "Great! Now....!'

I said as the males sighed and frowned knowing what I was going to say. 

"GO CLEAN UP AND WHEN I COME BACK THIS PLCE BETTER BE SPOTLESS!" I yelled as they sighed and did fake salutes. "Yes Ma'am." I only giggled at them as Satsuki and I left. 

~~~~~~~~~~

This was super short, but I lost my charger and my Mac was about too die and when I was writing this, I had a draft on another sheet that was completed and it was erased.. so I had too rewrite the whole thing so I was just ugh.. 

VOTE IF YOU LIKE ROSES