Mieko x Makoto x Satsuki x Andou {Request}

This is Kashino's version! I used too be in love with him, so I think This will be better than the last one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mieko, Makoto, Satsuki and Andou were all hanging out in the Baking room (Ichigo isn't there sadly.) "Mieko, Try this." Makoto said as he shoved a piece of chocolate in her mouth. "H-Hey-" She was cut off by the savoring taste of chocolate. It had a great sensation in her mouth and the aroma smelled so delicious. "I-It's good!" She said as she had a hand on her cheek and a blush creeping onto her face.

"Kashino, that's not how you treat a lady." Satsuki said as he sighed. "Thy this Princess." He said as he held out a beautiful cherry pink rose too her face. "Okay!" She said as she took a bit of it. Her eyes were practically budging out. "This is amazing Satsuki'Kun!" She said as the taste and the smell where just so delightful and the taste was spectacular.

As I was savoring the taste I looked over and saw Andou making Wagashi. Wagashi is a traditional Japanese Dessert and is very tasty. "Andou'Kun, may I try?" I asked as he nodded as he finished plating. It was a purple flower with a bean paste in the center. "Here you go." He said as he offered it too me. "Thank you for the food." I said as I place it into my mouth.

The taste of the Wagashi was smooth. It had great texture and the flavor was splendid. It was really out of the ordinary to make Wagashi, it was different than what he usually made, but nonetheless it was pretty much wonderful and perfect. "I Think Kashino won this one." Mieko said blushing. 

The male's where shocked. "I believed My rose was better." Satsuki said as Andou then fought. "My Wagashi was smooth and it had amazing taste!" He said as I sighed. 

"Kashino's chocolate was the best,because it was smooth and it left such a great aftertaste that made me want for more. I was like, a spell being casted on you to want to eat more and more chocolate. It just had such a wonderful and powerful taste that practically almost made me beg on my knees." I said as I started to blush on what I just said. "U-U-Uhh...." I said as Kashino smirked. "J-Just try it!" I said as I pushed them the chocolate and a cutting knife. 

I crossed my arms and I stared at them eating the chocolate. "My Mieko'Chan, I never knew you could have such emotion to chocolate." Kashino said as I face palmed. "S-Shut up! Y-Your chocolate was telling me a story." I said as a blush was creeping onto her face. "Y'know, if you want anymore chocolate, you can always ask me." He said as I nodded with a  small blush. "O-Of course I know!" Mieko said as She was still blushing like a mad man.

"Where still here." Andou and Satsuki said as Kashino and I sweat dropped. 'Oh right.' We though in unison. 

"So." I said as they nodded. 

"Kashino's chocolate had a powerful sensation in my mouth that made me feel like it was telling me a story." As Satsuki nodded. "I agree with Andou, it had a bit of bitterness in it, but it was being overthrown with the sweet sensation."He said as I nodded. 

The males sighed as they nodded. "Kashino does win...." They said as I smiled. "Good, now it's time for you boys too go clean up!" i said as I laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~

Haha.. The beginning was the same as the last one. I think this was shorter than the previous chapter, but i had so much feeling into that detail for chocolate, I mean who doesn't like chocolate. Chocolate is like everybody's best friend. 

Vote if you like chocolate!