Big Things Are Happening

Okay

This is an AN

I know you all HATE my AN('s)

But this is important.

I was given the chance to become a(n) foreign exchange student. So I need to learn the new language and their cultures as soon as possible.

This means the updates are going to be at random and not on certain days.

I was also given the chance to go to University for this program for Law and Forensics. Because ya know. I'm interested in being a lawyer and stuff.

I'm also left with these two difficult life changing decisions.

Of course I will update and not leave you guys stranded for a year like last time. I want to finish this book and I know you all want to know what happens at the end.

(Well I kinda hope)

But the foreign exchange student chance is a once in a life time deal. And I've wanted this for four years.

Please don't ask how.

And the university chance is something that could seriously help benefit me in the future.

Oh and I'm doing this Miss Teen USA pageant  lol. Don't ask please

Just don't ask

But seriously. Theses choices are life changing and I really don't know what to do at this moment.  

I will of course update my books. I love writing and I want to share my passion with you all.

I really do hope you all will help and support me on my decisions.

Little Questions!

1.) Where do you think I'm going?

2.) a semester, an academic year or the summer?

3.) Which book am I going to update next?

I seriously love you guys and the love and support you have for this book.

Thank you for living!