Merry Christmas Various Special

Mieko x Various (Heck I'll put Ichigo in there!) 

~~~~~~~~~

Mieko was walking around the academy when all of a sudden Princes and Ichigo came. "Mie'Chan! Let's go too my dorm!" Ichigo said as I reluctantly agreed. 

When we got too her room I saw so many party actives. "Merry Christmas!" They all yelled as they shot out the party poppers. "A-Ahh..." I sighed as Masa and Aoi came in the door with mad expressions. "Heheheh~ You thought you all could steal Mieko'Sama didn't you...!" Aoi said as I face palmed. "What do you all think your doing with Mi'Chi!" I sweat dropped. 'When did Masa start calling me that...' I thought. 

"Since your here lets have more fun!" I said as they all seemed like they where glaring at each other.

Firstly, Ichigo came too me. "Ne ne Himura'Senpai..! How come where not close, I would've thought we would considering where both girls...!" She said as she took as she had puppy eyes. I sighed. "Ichigo'San, I have nothing against you, It is all in your imagination." I said as she nodded. "Kashino told me I have a wild imagination, so I guess your right." I sweat dropped. 'What did he mean...!" "Ahem." I said. "Why don't we play a game." I said as Ichigo nodded. 

"LET'S PLAY THE POCKY GAME!" She said as I face palmed. "I-Ichigo'San.... I don't think that's very app-" "YEAH!" The boys said out loud. "HUH?!" 

"I CALL MIEKO!" 

"MIEKO'SAMA!' 

"I GET HIMURA!"

"I WANT HIMURA'SENPAI!" 

"W-Whhhat..?!" I said as I was confused. "WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?!" They all said. "I choose none." I said as they looked shocked. "It would be uneven right?" I said as they started counting. "Three Princes + Ichigo'San + Masa + Aoi'Senpai. Having me would be seven. That would be considered Uneven." I said as they were protesting. "I will be doing partners!" I said satisfied. 

"Andou with Satsuki." 'HUH?!" 

"Kashino with Ichigo'San." "NO WAY IN HELL!"

"Masa and Aoi'Senpai." I said smiling. "NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!" I glared at all of them as I gave them a stick of Pocky. 

"Ready... Set... Chew!" 

They were chewing very very very very very slow. I sighed. "If you finish first I'll let you try one of my samples." I said as They started chewing faster. 

Andou and Satsuki were the fastest. I was about to screenshot the moment until Andou let go of the Pocky and Satsuki finished it off. "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!" I yelled at Andou. "What am I going too do with my Satsuki and Andou Yaoi..." I said as They both blushed. "MI... MI... MIEEEEKOOOOOO!" They screamed. I pouted and sighed. 

We continued playing more games and I was ref most of the time. 

I loved spending Christmas with my friends. If I could, I'd replay this day all over and over again. I thought as I smiled mentally. "Here you go Mieko!" Well, I got too open up some gifts! Hope you guys are going too also!

~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! I am going to post one more time on New  years! I will set a voting post soon, you guys will choose who Mieko will kiss on New years! 

[IMPORTANT] Request today at 11:59 pm 

Have a great christmas you all!