Get Ready For The Challenge

I'm sorry for not updating... And wow! Last time I checked i was 1k now 2.8k! Thank you guys so much! I love all my readers!

~~~~~~~

"Mieko!" The Principal called my name. "What..." I said "In the School called. 'The Baking Challenge' I would like you to host it." I shook my arms. "I don't know... ask Mas-" "He has to go to the Prime Minister's office to work out some paperwork." I only grunted in annoyance

At lunch there was an announcement. "Attention all St. Marie Students, this year were having the long awaited Baking Challenge. As you all know, that the rules are still the same. Good Luck." And with that, everyone was up from their seats and cheering. "Alright! This is my year!" Were things I heard. 

I asked the girl next to me. "What's so special about this challenge?" i asked. As she replied. "O-O-Omg..! I-I-I can't believe this is the year!" She said as she started to run. I sweat-dropped and then i went to Aoi. 

"Aoi'Senpai!" I said out loud as I started to run towards him. "H-Huh? Oh! "Mieko'Chan!" He said as he waved me over. "Aoi'Senpai, what's the baking competition?" I asked as he replied back. "The Baking competition is where Ever student in St. Marie will do difficult baking task. It's an individual challenge, but people still team up. Ahh.. And the winner, their winners until the end of their graduation. But, the winner has to be an amazing baker who get's 100 from all the judges making 600." He said as I was dumb-founded but okay with it. "Thank's Senpai!" I said as I started to walk away. "Mieko'Chan, do you remember our promise?" He asked as I nodded a no. "No, i'm sorry.." I said as I continued to walk away.

as i was leaving I went to the kitchen to practice some baking, but every spot you could think of was taken... I left again until late night and it was still taken, 24/7 it was taken. Classes were cancel until the end of the challenge. I sighed as I waited I went to a store to pick up my box that was sent to me from France, but when I did. I saw Masa hugging another girl. 

"Wait.." i thought as I just took my box and left. I wasn't sure if he noticed me or not, but I didn't want to make a scene that could embarrass us both, lets just say he's getting the silent treatment for awhile. 

I went to my room and looked through the box an I saw some pictures of Me in some photos with my student, i saw some letters and a postcard. I saw some cute plushy that I put on my bed of course, I continued to go through my P.O box and I eventually went to sleep. 

Next morning, I went to get ready and I went to class like normal, i all of a sudden was boomed with questions, "Miss Himura! Are you one of the judges for the BC?!" "That question id invalid." I said as I got asked more questions. "What are you." I said in a cold harsh monotoned voice. "Leave me alone." i said as I just walked away leaving them dumbfounded. 

~~~~

IM SORRY YOU GUYS! I KNOW YOU ALL BEEN ASKING TO UPDATE BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAVE TRY-OUTS AND PRACTICE I'VE BEEN JUST VERY BUSY.. BUT I'VE RECENTLY GOT INO THIS ANIME CALLED ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM ( I DON'T WANT TO SAY THE JAPANESE VERISON) AND I'VE JUST FALLEN IN LOVE, BUT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO A STORY OR ONE-SHOT ON THAT ANIME. I'M LEAVING YOU GUYS TO DECIDE. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THIS ONE AS MUCH AS I CAN TOO! BYE NOW! AUTHOR'CHAN OUT!