Yumerio Patisserie POV

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MIEKO'S POV BUT THE CAST OF YUMERIO PATISSERIE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ICHIGO POV

I don't really understand why Mieko had to leave.. were already in the Competition and it looks like the group looks happy.. I don't really know why but, this competition is really difficult and I want Mieko to take my spot so bad!!!

"Hanabusa'Kun! Where's Mieko?"

"About her..."

"Hanabusa! I'll answer this..." Kashino gave a little cough an replied. "Mieko Is no longer with us. She transferred to France as a student and wont be coming back."

"Oh! I heard the St. Marie at France only accepts the best students! Maybe Mieko was accepted because of that!"

They gave a sigh as we were called next for our competition

KASHINO POV

After our competition which we won of course. I personally feel like Amano is a better addition to the team then Mieko. She always had that vibe around her when she bakes that makes her seem like she doesn't even care! But Amano's vibe feels like she's trying! Amano gave our team happiness and joy while Mieo gave us a serious and monotoned team.

"Kashino, I heard about that little Princess of Sweets of yours left you all." A high schooler commented.

"Didn't really care, she always brought our team down."

"You sure your not talking about your new teammate? She seems pretty clueless in baking I suggest you have your princess of sweets back."

""What did you just say about Amano?"

HANABUSA POV

"What did you just say about Amano?!"

I ran to where I heard that voice but when I was there a saw a blue haired boy coming up to them

"Now Now you guys! Let's all be nice."

"What are you?!"

"Don't say that to Aoi'Senpai!"

"It's alright Mitsuro."

"Can't you see he got rejected by your Princess of sweets!"

I heard gasp around the room, In fact I was one of them. I never knew Mieko was the attractive type.

"What?"

"Why else do you think all the boys in the high school division look at your group! Because Mieko is pretty, smart and talented! She deserved better than your lame group!"