"This is sweet! But you're sweeter."

Meiko POV

I woke up and felt the necklace. Kashino was pretty nice.. he's usually really.. salty..

I can't fall for him! After all.. We're best friends. I can't just leave our friendship. Kashino and I are just-

"Meiko-Chan!" I heard Ichigo. She broke me out of my thoughts. "Wanna go to the mall?" She asked through the door. "Come in." I said as she opened the door. She saw me barely getting out of bed.

"Don't you know what time it is?!" She said playfully. I sighed. "I just wanted to kill time before we continue the match ya know!" I said as I started putting on some clothes and makeup.

"Oh that's right! You're one of the judges." I nodded as I started brushing my teeth.

She started playing with my stuff. I spit out the paste and rinsed with water. "H-Hey!" I said. She came across a frame. Anything but that!

She had it in her hands and looked at it.

It was a photo of Kashino, Andou and I.

I was in the middle, Kashino to my right and Andou to my left. Holding up peace signs. "How cute!" I blushed. "It's just something from a long time ago!" I yelled at her. She saw a bracket next to it. "This is cute!"

I opened my mouth then closed it. "You can have it if you want." I told her. Her eyes went wide. "I can't do that!" I waved my hands. "It was my first attempt in making a bracelet.. so it's not really in good quality.." I said sheepishly. She looked reluctant, but accepted it. "I'll keep it alright!" I smile at her and she gladly returned it.

"Let's go?" I said and she nodded.

We made it to our destination. The mall. Ichigo wanted to hit up the food court first. "We should've ate earlier.." I said as she smilies sheepishly. "Sorry.. They have this new shop that sells st. marie chocolates! I have to try them!" she said as she pulled my wrist making me follow her.

"Y-You're acting like a child Ichigo.." Ichigo stopped running and waved at someone. I finished panting and saw she was waving at Kashino and Hanabusa. I waved at them as well.

"Did you guys decide to check out the chocolates?" Hanabusa asked as Ichigo nodded.

Kashino and I went inside ignoring everyone. His eyes turned wide. "Aren't these yours?" He asked as i looked at were he was and nodded. "They said something about putting it on show. I didn't know it would be here." I said.

He bought a couple and started tasting them. "This is sweet, but you're sweeter." I blushed and smiled awkwardly. "You're being pretty blunt today aren't you." I teased.

I got a chocolate and popped one into my mouth. "I taste where I went wrong." I said sighing. Kashino looked at me confused. "It tastes perfect." I shook my head. "I messed up on the amount of cocoa powder and the filling." He sighed.

"You're one perfectionist aren't you." I giggled at him. "Well let's head on back? I have to finish judging the BKC." He nodded and walked towards Ichigo and Hanabusa who were eating some of the famous Akaashi chocolates.

"Let's go?" Ichigo said while stuffing some of the chocolates she bought into her mouth. Ha abyss chuckled and nodded.

We left the mall and went back to the academy.

I changed into a simple white dress with spaghetti straps. I had a gold watch on my left wrist. A gold necklace and pearl earrings. My makeup only consists of concealer, contour and highlight and for the eyes, I had mascara and eyeliner and my hair was in an updo.

My escort came and brought me to the judges table.

I was then met with three determined eyes and some fancy looking supplies.

~~~

I'm terribly sorry to say how short this chapter is. My bio teacher gave us a tooooooon of homework. And I'm stressing over a competition we're having.

I am seriously sorry for the inconvenience. I promise to make it up with a longer chapter.

This was mostly a filler and because I got writers block.

Chapter Questions!

1.) was Kashino too ooc? If so, please tell me what I could work on.

2.) who should win the BKC first challenge?

3.) Hanabusa x Ichigo?

Also please check out my new book

I fell for you. (Kakashi x oc)

Vote! Comment! Share!

Goodbye my lovely readers! Enjoy the rest of your day! Or night!