Confessions!!

I was walking into school alone since Masa had to go help with the English teacher. However, while I was walking I past by my "friends" Andou sighed giving me a worried look as I walked to a balcony area and leaned on the poles. Andou somehow came to me and leaned on the building giving a loud sigh making me turn around.

"Mieko. What happened to you."

"Andou. I do't know what your talking about."

"Why don't you hang out with us anymore." He stated more of a statement than a question.

"Kashino is unpleasant with me around. It's better to avoid trouble than start it." (I made that! Give me credit! If I didn't... then... Credits go to their owners!)

"He forgot about it. C'mon let's go hang."

"Why should I."

"Mieko... Did anyone ever tell you that you have stars in your eyes."

He managed to make me flustered but I pulled it off.

he gave a small chuckle and said,"You still get flustered over my complements. You haven't changed a bit."

"Andou..."

"Mieko.... It's been a long time but I want you to know that I love you."

I was taken a back.

"Andou... If this is a way to get me back to the group or if your toying with me i'm not intere-"

He cut me off with his lips upon mine.

"Mieko! This doesn't included them! I've been in love with you since we were toddlers! Don't you remember when we were in your garden and I kissed your hair telling you I was going to marry you!"

"That's a lie! It was Masa who did that!"

"Masa only came when you we were 11 years old! I did it when we were 8 He just did a similar gesture! Mieko Think cle-"

I slapped him.

"Don't say that about him! Masa and I are engaged you have no right to touch me!"