Masa Oshiro

It was like It had a tangy taste to it but was sweet and the crust matched perfectly with the pie it was like from a different world. How can he make such a delicious pie! 

I came back to my sense and gave a shrug.

"It tastes nice.."

"Tahnk You Lady Himura, your baked alaska tastes nice as well although i do wish you didn't try to compete with me."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh no need to be angered I just want to tell you how well your skills are."

"T-Thanks.."

"Oh and I have somethin to take care of later would you mind joining me?"

"I-I guess.."

"Alright then. After baking class please go to the principal."

"Umm Okay?"

we had 5 minutes left of baking class and everyone was trying our desserts while looked around the classroom

Class ended and we changed back to our normal uniforms and I went to the principals office with Masa.

"Ah Masa'Kun nice to see you again!"

"Principal'Chan!"

"Kun? Chan! Umm??!!"

"Ah I see you chose Mieko'Sama"

"Ah, Is she from a wealthy family?"

"Indeed."

"Guys I'm right here you know."

"Was she the one who made the Baked Alaska in Salon De Marie?"

"I Believe so. A women came to me asking for Mieko."

"That women was a teacher at St. Marie in France and is looking for teachers. She just never expected Mieko was a child. SHe was looking for teacher at our academy."

"Ah.. I see were going to be missing out star student then.."

"Yes, however the teachers at our academy make more than what this school makes combined."

"Ah. I guess well have to let you go Mieko."

'Excuse me!"

"Mieko your getting a job offer you should take it."

"I want to stay here!"

"What about those rumors! DO you want them to keep spreading!"