Drunk Mieko x Sober Masa {Request}

For Ayako_Hayashi As I said before, This is a limited time request, so please feel free to put in some request in the previous chapter!

~~~~

[Their older in here, because .___. Underage drinking is bad xD]

"Masa'Kun! Masa 'Kun!" Mieko said as she was running towards Masa after he was leaving his college class. "Hn? Oh! Mieko!" Masa said as he waved towards her. "Let's go out for Dinner?" Mieko said as Masa nodded. "Sure, I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock?" Mieko nodded. "I booked the place at 'Crave Moah' Mieko said as She was happy. "Crave Moah? That's a super expensive restaurant...!" Mieko nodded. "Anything for you Masa!" She said happily and ran off. 

~~Time Skip~

It was 9:20 and Mieko was getting ready. "Makeup... Fancy Dress... Purse... Hair Done.." She mutter as she checked her watch that said. '9:30'. "Good, everything is all perfect I just have to wait until Masa is done and it's a go." She said satisfied, then she suddenly got a call from Masa. 

"Hello?" She said into her phone. 

"Mieko'Chan, I was wondering if I could come earlier.. Just too hang out!" He said as Mieko replied back. "Sure!" She said as She hung and in a few minutes Masa was there. 

"Hey Mieko'Chan!" He said happily as he hugged his girlfriend. "Masa'Kun!" Mieko said as he returned the hug. She realized Masa brought in a bottle of really good alcohol as Mieko's face was flushed. "I know why you wanted to have Dinner Mieko, It's because of our 5 year anniversary isn't it?" Masa said as Mieko then was about to answer. "And To celebrate Christmas with me." He said with a smile. 

"I got you a bottle of really good wine." He said blushing as they made their way to the couch. 

Mieko had some water in a cup where they were at, "I'll get us some cups. " She said as she got up, getting a similar cup. She poured in the exact same amount of white wine. She placed it down and they began talking remembering the past. 

Mieko then got a drink of wine after a few more sips, it turned into chugs and chugs turned into shots... Mieko's face was Red as she then started to crawl on Masa. "Maaaaaaaaassssssaaaaa~" She said as Masa face palmed. "I need to learn.." He said as He picked up Mieko. "No, no, no!!!!" She said as she was acting like a littler kid. "I don't want to be carried!" She said as she was set down by Masa. 

"MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSAAAA~~~" The girl said once more. "Yes?!" He said as she looked at his face with puppy eyes. "You love me right?" She said in a puppy dogged face. Masa sighed as he nodded. "I love you more than Baking." (Which is a lot) Mieko stood up and pointed at his face. "If you really love me! You would give me a Kissey- Kissey!" she said standing there waiting. "fine, fine.." He said as he planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "Then.. You would rub my back!" He sighed as he did so. "Then you would... Cook me food!" Masa face palmed. "Where going ou-" "I DON'T CARE! I WAN'T MASA'S COOKING!" HE SIGHED as he made something small and simple, omelette Rice. (He can cook, he's just lazy) "If you love me you would feed me!" Mieko said as he did so. "If You love me you would hug me!" He gave her a behind the back hug as he whispered in her ear. in a husky voice. "If I didn't love you, I would be taking advantage of your state." He said as Mieko then said. 

"I know you won't your nice and a good guy, that's why I love you Masa." She confessed. "That's what I love about you." the drunk said as Masa then said. "Baka, I love you more than you think." He said with a kiss. 'Maybe a Drunk Mieko wasn't so bad.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaah! Sorry if it was short, I was rushing because I had to go to a party! But one of my request! I hope you liked it!!!!