I hate you, i love you..

Yes it's the song title of gnash! It's been my favorite recently. Lol. Gnash is one of my favorite singers! Go check him out!

This is also NOT A SONGFIC!

This is beginning is in Masa's POV

~~

Chiharu was sitting beside me. She loves attention. Especially if it's from family.

Chiharu and I are distant relatives. Since we were the same age, we'd play a lot together. We even said we'd get married.

"Chiharu. Apologize to Meiko." I told her harshly. "But! Masa-Kun is suppose to love me! Not some rando--She is not random. Don't you dare say that!" Her eyes widened. They were filled with shock.

"You promised we'd get married!" She shouted. I rubbed my temple. "We were 4 Chiharu. We were Four Years old. Please understand we are not little kids. We are professionals." She didn't back down.

"Masa-KUN! I've loved you since we were small! I CAN NOT allow some girl to get in the way of our love!" I scoffed. "Our?" I sighed. "Chiharu. Meiko is the one I love. I would give up my title as a professional for her."

"Why does it have to be her! Anyone but her!" She shouted louder. "No. Meiko and I love each other deeply. I will not allow some random girl to get in our relationship." Her eyes started to water. "S-Some random girl.." she said. "What if I got plastic surgery to look like her?! Would you love me then?!"

He sighed and went to her. "Chiharu. I love you too-" the door was opened and it revealed a panting Meiko.

She heard me.. she heard me telling Chiharu I love her. She must've gotten the wrong idea. "I-I thought you were t-the student council president! My bad! I'll just leave! C-continue!" She shouted as she started running. "Meiko!" I shouted after her.

Chiharu smirked. "Oh it looks like she isn't interested anymore. She did just hear you say 'I love you too' to me." She said.

I grabbed her shoulders. "Did you plan this?!" I shouted. She smirked. "Who knew hacking into the pretty student body's phone was that easy?!" She said laughing. "I sent her a message saying. 'HURRY come quick! Masa-SAN got hurt! Come to the baking room fast as possible'" I grunted. "She replied with. 'Is he okay?! I'll be there in a few seconds tell him to wait a little longer!' Oh the joy of her pained expression!" She said.

I did what I knew was best. I slapped her. "You took the one thing in my life that I treasured. I will never forgive you." I said and rushed after Meiko.

Third Person POV

"They took the bait." Someone said. "Honestly they shouldn't have a lovers quarrel at school. Stupid.." a girl giggled. "I would've done the same thing, but honestly did it have to be this way..?"

"Even though I love her. I want her to be happy.." the girl patted his shoulder. "She is very happy. Because you helped her achieve great things."

Meiko POV

'I love you too..' he responded to her.. he loves her. I was right. He was meant for her. I'm sorry I got in the way. If I wasn't there this wouldn't have happened.

I should've.. I should've went to Aoi-Senpai.. I.. no. Aoi-Senpai is a friend. He's a treasured friend. Our treasured friend.

But.. I loved Masa..

"Mei-Chan!" Is that Masa?!

I turned around and saw Kashino. "Ka..shino...?" He was panting hard. "Mei-Chan..." a tear slipped out of my eye.