Chapter 1. Hogwarts Express

*Notice : I do not own Harry Potter or any characters in this story. All rights to JK Rowling*

Harry's POV:
"It gets funnier every time!" Ron exclaimed.
"I can't believe you BLEW her up!" Hermoine said, chuckling.
"Aunt Petunia was just as nice as the Dursleys." I said, sarcasm in my voice. "She deserved it. Just glad they didn't kick me out of Hogwarts for using magic out of school!"
"How did you get away with doing magic out of Hogwarts, Harry?" Fred Weasley asked, sticking his head in our compartment.
"They said it was a laughing matter, and they would do a spell on the Dursleys to forget it even happened." I explained.
"Awesome." The other Weasley twin, George, said, sticking his head in our compartment, too.
Professor Lupin told the Weasley twins to move, and he slid our compartment door open completely. "We're nearly there, you should be getting in your robes." He said, and as soon as he came, he was gone.
"Already done." Hermoine said proudly.
"Have you already finished your homework for the year, too?" Ron asked, sarcasm in his voice.
"Don't be silly, Ronald. I've only read all of the books." Hermoine said, obviously serious.
Ron rolled his eyes, and I laughed, then we headed out of the compartment to change into his robes.
As soon as I turned the corner, I bumped into another student.
"My bad, sorry." Harry said apologetically, and without looking to see who it was, he held his hand out to help them up.
"I don't need your pity, Potter. Just watch where you're going."
Harry immediately recognized the voice, none other than his nemesis of 4 years, Draco Malfoy. He pulled his hand back in his jeans pocket and walked around him to continued on.

Author's note : sorry this was such a short chapter! I'm a bit tired. I promise the rest of the chapters won't be this short. This is my first Drarry fanfic, hope you enjoy!