Chapter 19. The Triwizard Tournament

The next morning at breakfast, I'm assuming everyone had heard Snape yelling at Dray and I last night, because everyone was staring at us both.
I shot him a glance from my oatmeal.
He kept looking at me, a "kill me now" look plastered on his face.
"Harry, what happened last night?" Hermione asked.
"Could you not hear?" I asked her sarcastically. "I'm sure someone would have told you by now." I said as I took a bite of my oatmeal.
"No, sorry, Harry. I don't talk to many other girls." She explained.
"Snape was yelling at Harry and Draco last night about how they were forbidden or something," Ron added, still chewing his oatmeal.
"Really? Are you guys in trouble?" Hermione asked as she stopped eating.
"Only with Dumbledoor. For putting a spell on Snape." I replied.
"Oh, Harry! Why did you have to go and do that?" Hermione asked and she playfully slapped me on the shoulder.
"It was Dray!" I answered, my voice full of anger.
"I'm sorry Harry, I'm sure Dumbledoor will sort things out." Hermione replied.
"Yeah." I answered quietly.
After breakfast, we hurried to potions class. I could see Dray.
I walked right up behind him, maybe he didn't notice me.
"Dray?" I tapped on his shoulder.
"Oh Harry!" He threw himself into my arms.
"I'm going to be in so much trouble! They're going to owl my parents! About you and the spell!" Draco cried.
"It'll be alright. Not like they can make you be a deatheater or anything as punishment, right?" I asked.
"That's EXACTLY what they'll do, Harry!" He cried.
"BOYS! Please get to class. NOW!" Snape yelled.
When did he get here?
Neither one of us answered but broke from the hug and took our seats next to eachother.
"Excuse me?" Snape asked.
"Yes, sir?" I asked.
"What are you two doing together?"
"These are our seats, you dirty scumbag." Draco replied sassily. I heard a few gasps and some laughter from around the classroom.
"DRACO! To Dumbledoor. NOW. Harry, trade seats with Hermione."
Draco angrily grabbed his bag and bumped shoulders with Snape rudely on the way out of the classroom.
Hermione and I did as we were told.
---///---
The rest of the day followed very slowly until finally classes were over and we headed to dinner.
"Harry?" Ron asked.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"What's going to happen to Draco?"
"Dumbledoor is going to owl his parents. They're going to make him be a deatheater. I'm sure of it." I said as we walked the doors of the hall.
All eyes were on us. Everyone stopped eating and stared at us.
We quietly took a seat at the Gryffindor table.
"Ahem," Snape started. Here we go.
"It has come to my attention that there are.. same-gender relationships taking place in this school, and-" Dumbledoor cut him off.
"We are very proud of them for showing who they are." Dumbledoor smiled at us.
I shot Dray a smile, and he smiled back. It made me feel like maybe this wasn't so bad after all.
"Anyway," Snape went on, "we are proud to announce a special happening here at Hogwarts. Dumbledoor?"
Snape sat and Dumbledoor stood.
"Ah, yes. What will be happening will be the Triwizard tournament!"

(This chapter is dedicated to : louisloverlily for being awesome)