Chapter 22. Memory Loss

"And the student representing Hogwarts will be... Harry Potter!" Professor Dumbledoor yelled, and everyone cheered. I gave Draco a worried look, but went on the path to where Dumbledoor was standing.
He pulled the other winners, and I kept my eye on Draco. He looked so worried, only earlier was he talking about his father. But what did we need to talk about? Is his father making us break up? Maybe he lied about us? Maybe he wants to break up to be safer? This was all too stressing, and I'm sure someone had noticed, because I was sweating and Hermione was giving me a worried look.
Professor Snape let us into a room, or more like, shoved me, behind the tables and sat us down by a fire, 4 chairs in a row, besides his in the middle.
"Fleur, I'm so happy for you! You deserved to win!" Snape said, leaning forward in his chair, giving me a disapproving and disgusting look.
There was a few moments of silence after that, mind the fire crackling.
But it didn't last for long, professor Dumbledoor broke the silence through the door.
"I'm so happy for you all! And I'm very excited for this tournament to start again!" He said, pacing around the room. "It's been so long."
"Well, we might as well get started." He said, stopping inbetween us and the fire.
"You'll be fighting dragons." He said, and that was the last I remembered before I blacked out.
---///---
I let out a soft moan as I felt a jolting pain in my head. I blinked my eyes a few times and rolled my head over.
It was a blonde boy. And he was sitting next to me. But where was I?
"Oh, Harry. I'm glad you're awake." He said, smiling at me and reaching for my hand.
I pulled it away. I did not know who this boy was.
"Harry? Are you alright?" The blonde asked.
So that was my name. Harry. Who names their kid hairy? Was I really that hairy as a baby that they just needed to name me that? I could have grown out of it.
"Who ARE you?" I asked him, glaring.
He leaned back in shock and put his left hand up to his heart. "Are you kidding?" He asked, gasping for breath.
"Who AM I? And where am I?" I asked, looking around again.
The blonde boy looked like he was coughing up a hairball. But he wasn't a cat.
"Why are you coughing?" I asked.
"I-I-I just," he said, getting up and turning his back to me.
"I have to leave." He said, leaving, not looking back to me once.
My name was Harry, and that was all I knew.

{ IM SO SORRY GUYS I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS OMG 😭😭😭😭 }