Chapter 26. Potion

Draco's POV
"R-ron, ron." I said, pulling away from the kiss.
"Yeah, Dray?" He asked. My face blushed at the familiar name Harry used to call me by.
"Have you been to see Harry?" I asked as I adjusted my leg, I was sitting on his lap with my arms draped over his shoulders, while us both sitting in his small dormintory he shared with Harry before he lost his memory.
"Why?" He asked, pulling his hands away from my lower back and setting them behind him for support. We were on the edge of his bed.
"I don't know," I said, looking away, my face turning red at the thought of the raven haired boy who I spent months with.
"I think you're still worried about him." He said, poking my rib playfully and I flinched at the touch, hugging myself from the front to forbid him from doing it again.
"I don't know. I feel pretty bad. I mean, we were in a relationship. Then he lost his memory and I just dumped him." I said, looking down my right, staring at his dark blue worn-out comforter.
"Aye, don't feel bad about it. I went and saw him yesterday, he's doing just fine." He smiled at me. The way he said that, though. Fishy.
"Is he getting his memory back?" I asked. Did I sound too concerned?
"Mmmmm... Yeah. He knows a few spells from first year. Hermione has been working with them in her study time." He answered.
"That girl is a studying machine." I said, laughing.
"Yeah." He agreed with a small smile. That sloppy smile that made me smile just 2 days ago. Who knew it would be the Weasel I hated and made fun of for 3 years.
"I don't want him back or anything," I said, of course that was a lie. I would die for Harry.
"I believe you. I know you're worried." He said, putting his right hand back in its place. "I would be too. And I am. He's my best friend." He assured me.
"I just want to talk to him and let him know what's going on. Why we can't be together anymore. When he gets his memory back, that is." I answered, putting my hands on his cheaks, staring into his eyes.
"Don't worry, Dray." He assured me, and I smiled at him. That name was only to be used by Harry, and I wasn't comfortable with him using it, but I better get used to it. He was my Weasel now.
He pulled in for another kiss and I went along with it for a while, but a thought popped up in my mind which interrupted our session.
"Ron, what if he tries to kiss me?" I asked as I pulled away once more. I felt rude, because we were trying to have a moment.
"Then I'll tell him you're mine." He answered, eyes still closed and smiling.
"What if... I don't pull away?" I asked daringly.
"Then I'll have to put a memory loss spell on you too." He slapped his mouth at those last words, his eyes bolted open and my face went hot.
"Wait," I said, getting up from his lap. "Wait." I repeated, pacing around his room angrily.
"YOU put a MEMORY LOSS spell on him?" I asked, throwing my hands up in anger.
"Umm... It's not what you think." He said, turning around on his bed to face me.
"OH, I think it's EXACTLY what I think, Weasel!" I yelled at him, my face heating with anger and my fists clenched.
"So my name is Weasel again?" He asked playfully.
"You don't DESERVE me to call you Ron." I yelled back.
"I just-I was jealous. I wanted you. And this was the only way." He said innocently.
"RONALD! I CANNOT BELIEVE a YOU!" I yelled, throwing myself on top of him.
"YOU SELFISH BITCH, YOU TOOK MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled, slapping him across the face. It hurt to hurt him, but I was angry.
"Your one and only? I thought you loved me?" He asked, rubbing his cheak where I hit him.
"I never loved you. You were just stupid enough to believe it." I answered with clenched fists, and I slipped my shoes on. "Who loves someone after two days, anyway? Sluts?" I asked sassily.
"I cannot believe you, Draco." He said, standing up, still holding his cheak that I hit.
"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled back, opening and slamming the door behind me and stomping down the stairs.
Harry had to know the mistake I made.

{ yay, finally. I was fucking killing me ok. More drarry. The story is almost over!!! Less than 10 chapters left. What do you want to see? }