Chapter 23. Gay Visitor

My name is Harry and that was all I knew. I was in an unfamiliar room, In an unfamiliar bed, and an unfamiliar blonde boy came to see me. And he tried to touch my hand.
"Harry? Are you alright?" I heard, as a flame-headed boy stood in the doorway of my room.
I felt a jolt of pain in my head as I stared into his eyes, I rushed my hands to my head to comfort it, eyes clinched in pain.
"Harry?" He asked, moving closer to me once again.
"R- Rory? Romeo? Romero? Umm.." I trailed off.
"Ron." He finished.
"Ah. Yes. Ron. Mm, what happened?" I asked, rubbing my head, trying to think.
"Well. Umm, this would be a very long story, and I see your head is already hurting, the nurse said you lost your memory because you hit your head so hard. She said I could help you remember some basic things. So here I am." He said, plopping down in the chair next to my bed where the blonde boy sat.
"What's my name?" I asked as the pain died down.
"Oh. It's worse than I thought. Sorry, mate. Your name is Harry Potter." He gave me a smirk.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Ron Weasley." He answered.
"And who's that?" I asked, pointing to a frizzy-haired girl in my doorway.
"I'm Hermione Granger, and we're the best of friends." She said, smiling, now standing next to my bed.
"Oh. Alright. My name is Harry Potter." I tried to get used to the name.
"Yes it is." She said, giving me a reassuring smile.
"Mm.. Where are my parents?" I asked.
They exchanged nervous glanced and after a few moments of awkward silence and worried looks, Ron spoke up, "well, it's a very long story I'm afraid. So there's this guy. His name is-" Hermione cut him off by slapping her hand to his mouth. "Sorry, we're not allowed to say his name." He said, giving a mean look to the girl.
"Anyway, he tried to kill you when you were a baby but your dad fought him and your mom died." Hermione finished quickly.
"Oh my gods, what? Well.. Im sure I wouldn't remember it anyway." I said, looking down at my hands. "hey, why are you guys wearing funny robes?" I asked, looking them both up and down.
"Oh. We're wizards. So are you, Harry." Hermione said proudly.
"You're a wizard, Harry." Ron said, standing up.
"No, no way." I said with unbelievable laughing as if they were crazy.
"Oh? You don't believe us?" Hermione asked, pulling out her wand.
"Yes way. Look!" Ron said, pulling out a piece of candy and turning it into a rock, setting it in my outstretched Palm.
"Okay. So you guys are wizards.. But what about me? I don't know any of that." I laughed to myself, looking down at the small pebble in my palm.
"Sure you do. But we'll help you later. We need to get back to class." Hermione said, walking out of my small room and waving me goodbye.
"You need to talk to your boyfriend." Ron said, walking out and slamming the door.
"BOYfriend?" I asked myself quietly, looking down at my hands again. I leaned back on my pillow in exhaustion.
WHO was my boyfriend? And why hadn't he visited me? I thought I was straight. I thought I had a crush on that girl - what was her name? Gretchen? garland? Uhh.. That's all the G names I know.
This guy MUST have been amazing for me to go gay for them. Maybe I wasn't gay. Maybe I was a bisexual. What did I know? And why has no one told me what happened?

{ I'm dying inside }