Chapter 6. The abandoned corridor

I started down the corridor, eager not to brush into any teachers patrolling for midnight walkers, even though it wasn't even 8. I hurried, but not quickly enough to give off a "woosh" of my cloak or a part of my shoe showing as I sped by. I reached the abandoned corridor quite quickly. I opened the door slowly, so it didn't creak, and stepped inside. I look around for Malfoy and saw him sitting. Waiting for me on a bench by the wall. He saw the door open and looked around. He got up, finally, and headed towards the door. I walked forward, hoping he would know it was me opening the door, and slid off my invisibility cloak a moment before he ran into me. It was a light bump, and our lips locked, he looked just as surprised as I was. I stared at his scarlet-pale face as he didn't pull away. I tried to let go as an awkward sensation flew through my body. He relaxed, and fluttered his eyes closed. I didn't feel as much panic and I did excitement, so I tried to relax too. He kissed me one last time, gently. I never though those pale pink lips would be as soft as they were.
I felt my face flush a deep red, and I felt like a tomato.
He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, positioning his hand on his hip.
"So, Potter. Do you do this with all the boys?" He asked me.
"N-no." I answered quietly.
I took this moment to examine him.
The lighting was dark, which made him not seem so pale.
His baby blue eyes looked dark, like a sea.
His white-blonde hair wasn't gelled back, like I remember it in first year. His hair kind of looked like a white acorn, and I laughed to myself.
"S-sorry. I thought you knew it was me who opened the door, so I started towards you." I said.
He sighed, but said. "It's okay, Potter. You aren't bad, for a boy. Not the only one I've kissed.." And he turned his head away, smiling at the wall.
"W-what? What boys? Are you gay?" The words stumbled out of my mouth, and I regretted them immediately.
He turned towards me, and his smile faded.
"What is it to you, Potter?" He asked, then smirked at my desperation to find an answer other than "I think I'm obsessed with you." Did I just think that? Am I obsessed with Draco Malfoy? Do I LIKE Draco? Am I gay? Is he gay? No way. I like Ginny.
"I-i.. Didn't you just say you kissed boys? Why did you k-kiss me?" I asked, still searching for words.
"You were the one who kissed me, I just agged it on. I bet you're wondering why I asked you to meet me down here?" He asked, changing the subject.
"Y-yeah" I asked, still amazed by his beautiful, pale face, and his brilliant baby blue eyes.. If only I could stare at them like that every day.. If only I could kiss him every day, like I just did.. Was the feeling mutual? Or am I the only one who felt that sensation?
"Well, I actually came down here to talk about why I was such an ass for 3 years. I'm here to a-ap-apoll-apologise" he said, as if the words were choking him.
"It-it's okay, I understand. You just wanted to help me, and I misunderstood the concept. I can't believe you're apolagizing to me..." I said, looking at the wall nervously.
"Well, don't get used to it, Harry. I was wondering if we could be friends, and start over?" He held out his hand.
I shook his hand, trying not to make the shake too long, wondering when I would be able to let go, his hand was warm, despite his pale skin. I wonder if his heart was as warm? Why am I even thinking this? Oh yeah. Because we just kissed. I'm sure it's normal for teenage boys to do this.
"I would like that." I said, smiling to the side at him, awkwardly.
He took his hand back. "You know, you have a cute smile. I'll see you later, Harry." As he said that, he passed me, our shoulders brushing eachother, and I smiled dumbly at myself, wondering if I looked like Hermione right now. Did he just call me Harry? Did he really just kiss me? Did he tell me I have a cute smile? Did he just tell me that I wasn't the only boy he had kissed, AND that I was a good kisser? Or was it my imagination?