Chapter 29. "Slumber" Party

Harry's pov
The day has passed so slowly, since all I did was think about Draco. My mind was constantly on him, and had got in trouble multiple times in class(Es) for not paying much attention. Oh well.
After dinner, which I spent next to hermione, I made my way back to the dorms to attempt the homework I had recieved that day.
"Harry! Harry wait up!" I heard from behind me, the voice was familiar, but I had no interest in it.
I sighed as I turned around, and it was none other than the ratting red head boy, Ron Weasley.
"I have no interest to speak to you this moment!" I yelled, hurrying my way up the stairs.
"But, Harry! Wait! I'm sorry! I want to explain!" He yelled, catching up with me.
"What have you to explain? You've done enough." I said, slowing down.
"Please. Just give me a moment. You don't even have to listen. I just don't want us to be rivals." He said, now standing next to me.
After a long moment of contemplating, I agreed.
"Fine. But I can leave at any moment. Go on now." I said, turning towards him, showing no signs of comfort.
"Okay, first of all, I'm so, so, so, so sorry, Harry. I should have never of done what I did. But I was forced." He hesitated, his face flushing red. "It's a long story. But-"
"Why were you forced? By who?" I interrupted.
He gulped, looking down at his toes, "by goyle. He found me... Jerking off in the bathroom. He wanted to get back at me. That was the only way he would not tell anyone. I swear. Oh gods, I'm so embarrassed." He said, falling to his knees.
I took this into consideration, because Ron is known for his honesty, to me, anyway.
"I'll think about it." I said, walking away, into my dorm.
----------
Draco's pov
After dinner, I headed straight for my dorm, today had been a really long day. The classes had passed so slowly. Why? Potter was on my mind.
I plopped down on my bed, covered my face, and rolled face-down.
"UUGGGHH." I let out, thinking about the homework due.
I sat up on my bed, yawned, and reached for my books. I might as well get it out of the way.
~~~~~~~
An hour later, my door busted open, revealing no one.
"Harry?" I asked out loud. Maybe he had the invisibility cloak.
"Yeah. It's me." He said, closing the door and taking off the cloak, revealing himself.
I smiled. "What's going on?" I asked, closing my books and setting them aside, clearing a spot for him next to me on my bed.
"I talked to Ron." He said, sitting on the saved spot. "I mean, I let him explain himself." He explained.
"And? What did you find out?" I asked.
"He was forced. By Goyle. Because he found him jerking off in the bathroom." He said, giggling.
I giggled along, but I was still confused. "Do you believe him?" I asked, the giggling stopped.
"I don't know. I came here to talk to you about it." He answered.
"Well, knowing Goyle my whole life, it seems likely that he could have done that. But can we really trust Ron after all of this?" I asked.
"Well, I don't know, but you're Goyle's friend, right? Or used-to-be-friend? You should talk to him." He suggested.
"Well, I guess I must. I'll do it tomorrow. Want to stay over?" I asked, grabbing his head and kissing him.
He smiled into the kiss as he pushed out "sure."

A/N
Omg. It's been so long since I've updated! I'm sorry, guys! Do you believe Ron? Will Goyle tell the truth?