Chapter 18 Try me

Jeremy's Pov-

I was heading outside with my friends in the evening. It had been pretty hectic since a long time and I just needed a night out where none of my family would bother me.

I'd been training and helping dad out since there were a lot of things to be dealt with in the Mafia.

Me and my friends hung out at the park for a bit but then decided to go to a club.

Most of the clubs here in NYC are owned by my family, so because I didn't know anybody to know where I was, we headed to one of the clubs owned by the DS.

Russians, to be more specific.

We showed our ID's  and the guards let us in after looking us up and down.  We walked in and ordered our drinks while taking a seat near the bar. 

A few minutes later, I saw about four people walk in and stand in an empty corner while the three of them drank.  I couldn't see their but they looked so familiar for some reason. 

I was looking at them, trying to figure out who it was and one of the two girls, who wasn't drinking, took out a joint and started smoking it. 

Then she grabbed the arm of one of the boys and started dancing with him to a slow song while wrapping her arms around his neck. 

They turned around and I saw her face. 

Holy fuck. 

ASHLYNN. I screamed in my mind. 

I shot up from my seat and my friends looked at me weird. I told them I'll meet them tomorrow and stormed off to where they were standing. 

I grabbed Ash's arm and she didn't even look shocked or guilty. Instead, it was an ........ amused expression?

I glared at the guy who was dancing with her. I recognize these people now as the people who helped save us along with Ashlynn. 

All of them looked at the situation like this was some kind of a joke and I was getting angrier by the second. Why the fuck was my sister smoking. Atleast she's smart enough to not drink alcohol. But that doesn't excuse the fact that she was at a freaking club with BOYS. 

I need to tell dad about this. 

And with that thought, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards my car. Surprisingly, she didn't pull away and came with me after a sarcastic "oops". 

I took her to my car and we drove home in silence. She was back to her blank look while I was fuming. 

It's shocking how she looks like such a fun and happy person with the three of her friends but goes to being heartless and emotionless in a heartbeat with literally anybody else. It's really scary honestly. 

As much as I hate to say it, our sister is more intimidating than anybody I've ever seen before. 

I push those thoughts away and pull up to the driveway of our house. I grab her arm and drag her into the house, not bothering to park the car but tossing the keys to the guard so he can take it to the garage.