Chapter 27 Rio

Alfie's POV-

We reached the Death Squad's mansion and Ash got out of the car

She walked up to the guards and held her hand up. All the guards immediately put their guns down and opened the gates, while bowing their heads slightly out of respect and fear.

I noticed how she quickly changed her personality from carefree and childish to like a boss and walked with her head held up high like she owned the place- which she most likely does, body straight and on high alert, a powerful aura surrounding her while everybody looked at her in respect.

Damn my sister's a badass with one hell of a reputation.

She gestures for me to leave the car in the driveway and everybody get's out.

On any normal day, even the idea of walking down the driveway of this particular mansion would seem INSANE.

Nobody can even look at the direction of the Death Squad's property and have the guts to actualy try to walk inside unless they're suicidal and have a death wish.

Everybody looked so comfortable and casual as if this was the most normal thing in the world. Well, it probably was for them.

I on the other hand, was so damn uncomfortable, awkward and sacred shitless.

I mean it's not everyday that you just casually walk into the house of the most powerful and dangerous group of people to ever exist.

Even though those people turned out to be a bunch of teenagers, including my baby sister, doesn't mean I wanna find out what they are capable of doing.

Ash walks in the front door and everybody follows close behind.

After we all got in, I heard a thudding sound coming towards us. But before I could comprehend anything, Ash was attacked by a giant , ferocious and a very energetic dog.

Or Well, atleast that's what I thought happened.

The dog came dashing from who knows where and started jumping onto her with his tail wagging furiously.

Ash also got onto her knees and patted him with the brightest smile on her face, which made a small smile curl onto my lips as well.

She mumbled sweet things like "heyy", "how's my baby", "aww" and some other things in a baby voice like actually talking to a child.

"Yeah buddy, I'm feeling all the love as well" Ace scoffed playfully while looking at dog and spreading his arms out for him.

The dog totally ignored him and continued playing with Ashlynn.

"What did you expect? Obviously I'm his favourite. He just acknowledges you because you feed him." Ash laughed and everybody chuckled along while Ace huffed and mumbled a "whatever".

I let out a little chuckle as well but regretted it the moment the dog made eye contact with me.

His tale stopped wagging immediately and he protectively stood tall in front of my sister, looking as intimidating as ever.

I gulped and tried to act friendly, which was getting hard as I was most likely sweating from how this dog looked at me like he'll rip me apart and feed on my insides any given moment.

"H-hey" I smiled nervously at him. Okay that's dumb. I know.

But in my defence, I had no idea what to say and I'm not good at socializing with strangers. Even if it's a dog.

Don't start.

That seemed to anger him further and he let out a loud growl, as if threatening me.

I took a small step back and swallowed, really wishing someone would tell him to calm down.