Chapter- 38 Happy New Year Ace

A Lil recap cuz I haven't updated in like forever. If you wanna skip the recap, just skip the underlined part.

The story starts with the usual when Ash gets a call and is forced to go live with her biological parents who gave her up when she was just 5 because they believed her twin over her.

She's always had hatred for all of them except Alfie, her older brother but the youngest of the three brothers (the characters chapter)

Anyway, she's forced to attend a hostal run by her older cousin, William which is actually a pretty abusive place and still haunts her memories. There she meets Ace, who becomes her brother - not by blood, but by choice. They escape from the place together but get separated.

Ash after escaping the place, also meets Chirstopher, who soon becomes a father figure she never had. He runs an agency called the "SC" (Silver Cloud) agency that trains agents and then sends them on diff missions. They are usually all in teams.

Ash becomes a solo agent cuz of her trust issues and all, and meets a girl who soon becomes one of her best friends "Viola".

Later, Chris has to leave so he leaves the Agency in the hands of Ash. By this time, she has also become the Donna of the Italian Mafia with the help of Chris. 

Viola, along with  her brother Felix, owns the Russian Mafia and Ace- the German mafia. Ace and Ash are reunited and the four of them together, form the most powerful group- "The Death Squad".

Anyway, back to the present-

The death squad has always been in Rivalry with the Spanish Mafia.

Her biological's are the American Mafia.

Her brother Alfie hated her in the beginning cuz he was told lies about her by their other family members, who said she ran away bla bla bla. But he soon realise the truth when Ash comes back after 11 years.

Anyway, Ash is reunited with Chris as well and then later on they get kidnapped by William.

Ash eventually manages to kill William but get's drastically injured during the process. She also thinks Chris is dead, but he is actually alive.

The biologicals also realise that Ash is the "Black Flower" who everybody in the mafia world fears. They're all shocked and a little scared. Alfie, even tho young has a medical degree because of his connections from the Mafia and is actually a great doctor. He helps Ash and the squad and also Chris after the kidnapping by taking them to his hospital.

Alfie and Ash are a bit on talking terms and are on their way back after dropping everyone off when Ash realises that there's a bomb in the car. They quickly get out of the car and it's blown up within seconds. It was set up by the Spanish and then they get attacked by a blonde haired silver eyes girl who's actually really good at fighting.

It is also revealed that William, and his best friend Nathan who ran the hostal with him, also have connections with the Spanish. William is dead whereas Nathan is locked up in the chamber's of the death squad, which also happened in the start.

Jeremy introduces his gf to his fam who's name is "Everly". She turns out to be the first friend Ash made in that "hostal".

Ash also proves that she never did anything to her twin- Charlotte by showing the recording of all those years ago on christmas.

On New Year's, the American's have a tradition of throwing a party with some other mafias and shit goes down again.

I really hope that refreshed your memory a bit cuz it took me a lot of effort to write that lmao. I'm sorry if it seems a bit confusing lol. If you have the time and energy and are willing to reread the book, you could do that too lol. Anyway, now enjoy! (A/N at end)