Chapter 23 Little Weapon

Ashlynn's POV-

I was sitting on the ground and staring at the wall right in front of me.

It'd been a few hours since the beating and I was beginning to get light headed. I was pretty sure that I'll bleed to death in just a little while and all this'll be over.

I know I shouldn't have suicidal thoughts, but once you have to relive each memory of being told you're worthless, useless and a bad person in general all your life and are kidnapped by the person who planted those those things in your head, you start to believe them.

I wasn't ready to have this life back again. I didn't wanna kill all those innocent people and children.

I know I hurt and kill people, but they all deserve it. So I fell no guilt in that.

I didn't want to go through this again. I might deserve all the torture and pain I'll get, but didn't want to.

My mind also kept drifting off to thoughts about Christopher though. I am yet again the reason of his pain and suffering.

That is, if he's not dead. I don't know shit about what happened to him or anybody from the house.

Heck I don't even know why I heard screaming where everybody was back at the house.

I hope nothing bad happened to Christopher or I swear I'll never forgive myself and torture the person who hurt him till they beg me to kill them.

I'm assuming my friends have no idea where I am and are probably worried sick.

And i'mma reason for their misery as well.

Gosh I've never felt so helpless and useless in my life.

With those thoughts, I drifted off to a nightmare filled sleep.

I know I shouldn't have slept, but the chemicals of the gas were still in my body, Making it really hard to keep my eyes open.

I was also loosing a ton of blood which made it impossible for me to not pass out.

A few hours later, I woke up to the banging on my cell door.

Im assuming it was night because there was no light outside and the whole room was dark.

I was having a hard time seeing anything, but walked up to the door and stood right beside it.

I couldn't see shit, but knew this place like the back of my hand, so it wasn't that hard.

I grabbed the chain, it's one end stuck into the wall and the other end in my hands, ready to strangle whoever came through the door.

The door burst open and I braced my self for what was about to happen if this ended up badly.

The person stepped in and I immediately got in front of them, and wrapped the chain tightly around their throat.

"ASH GEEZ" the person gasped and I immediately let go.

Ace.

Wait what? What's he doing here?

"Ace?" I asked in a low hoarse voice, as my throat was really dry.

"Gosh you're gonna give me a heart attack one day" he said in a soft voice and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

I hugged him right back, now realising how scared I really was, and how safe I felt with my big brother.

"Wait what are you doing here?" I asked him, confused.

"Wait" he said and ran off outside. What is he up to?

He switched on all the lights, making me squint my eyes and look at him, in his DS uniform.