Prologue

(reaction fic, will try to keep characters as close to the LN as possible (no kei masochist and Shinohara and ike being bitchy) it takes place after Y2 V4.5 so there will be no spoilers past that point, all 3 years are present that's about it, enjoy!)

I walked to my class as usual, but found there to be a paper on my desk that I hadn't placed there, no, it was on everyone's desks. I looked at the cover and saw that it had a title called 'Tape Viewing'. I see, so it's probably a type of special exam. I went to the first page and found something that disproved my previous theory.

Schedule:

Monday: video

Tuesday: normal classes

Wednesday: video

Thursday: normal classes

Friday: free period

Well, this is unprecedented. How would this work into special exams? If this was something that only included our year then it must be a new form of examination such as the zodiac exam where we used information to get on top, but if this is a multi-year exam then it's far too extravagant for an information collecting exam.

As I finished reading through the timetable, Chabashira strode into the classroom. She had her usual indifferent face and when everyone was seated she began to speak.

"I get you're all probably confused, so I'll explain it to you. This is something that the school has been tasked with and we have to make sure that all of the students watch these tapes. The content is unknown to you and us teachers, so we are all going in blind to this," Chabashira explained.

Horkita raised her hand and asked a question, "Sensei since it takes up so much of our time does this mean that other classes will see these videos at the same time as us?"

"You are correct Horikita. We will be in the gymnasium that has been remodelled for video viewing and other classes will also be joining us," Chabashira answered

Something even the teachers are unaware of? This might be something 'that man' ordered, if it is then I have to be proactive. Although it may be something I can't escape, in that case I must do as much damage control as possible.

"There is a private viewing booth, but only accessible before the session begins. During the session, students aren't allowed to leave unless it's for a medical emergency," Chabashira continued

Private viewing huh? What would be the need for private viewing and what content could the schools even be showing to have students want to leave the room? It may contain something violent perhaps something like an anti-bullying video that I've heard schools show students, but if that's the case why can't teachers access this information?

The possibility that this could be set up by 'him' is there, but since I don't have all of the information I can't make any assumptions.

"That is all, in 15 minutes I expect you all to be in the gymnasium," Chabashira said as she grabbed her materials and walked out of the classroom

As chabashira left the class grew quiet... for a total of 5 seconds as it erupted.

"What's going on?"

"Private videos? What the hell is that about?"

These were the main questions being asked, the students mainly crowded around Hirata and Horikitas desk and yet, Horkita just sat there with an apathetic expression on her face, she was probably trying to analyse the situation in her head and figure out what could possibly be shown in the videos.

Getting up from her chair she walked to the podium at the front of the room and stared at her classmates until there wasn't a sound in the class.

"Everyone, may I please have your attention? These videos must have content that may be sensitive for students to react to, but it can't be something similar to bullying as the teachers would've known that information, so I believe that these videos may contain sensitive information on students," Horikita explained.

I could see Kushida flinch out of the corner of my eye, after all, the one who's most damaged to sensitive videos about students would be the 2 faced liar, "Um... Horikita, what type of content do you think could be shown?" Kushida said quietly.

Kushida said this while keeping up her persona but the voice she used was definitely more meek and weak than before.

"I have no idea, but it could be something about students or maybe something about special exams as a whole, so I'm asking you all to tread carefully," Horikita finished off her speech with a little warning to her class.

What a Horikita way to do things.

"Yeah guys if we listen to Suzune everything will be fine," Horikitas number one supporter, Sudo is boosting team morale as usual.

"Guys, shouldn't we head to the gym? We're gonna be late at this rate," Kushida said in a more cheerful voice than before, I guess she must have composed herself in the last few minutes.

Packing up my things I walked out of the classroom. I wondered that if this is a ploy by that man, my life would become a lot more troublesome, and I would end up having to let go of the life I've cultivated over the last year.