Student introductions/meeting horikita

After our day of normal classes, we were then asked to relocate to the gym. I had realised something over the past 2 days; my act can't work anymore. Most students, even the slow ones, would eventually be able to realise that I do a lot more for the class than I let on, so I have to change my behaviour.

After going to the seat the video started playing again.

"Alright then, how was the first video just so you know there will be plenty more that will show what the people around you think like."

If this was yesterday, most students would proceed to laugh and ridicule the voice, but now it was different. Doubt and suspicion among students are rising.

"Although this won't be that video. Mainly, this video is for fun because I felt like it."

Some students were relieved, but others realised that this video is just biding time until the inevitable 'trust breaking' video comes.

"In this video, we will be seeing the first meeting of Ayanokouji and horikita."

"This video seems pretty boring if that's all that happens," Ike complained, and it seemed everyone else agreed.

I was happy this video wouldn't be bad. I'm assuming that most people would simply lose interest while the rest would laugh at me for how socially inept I was.

As I got off the bus, I saw a gate formed from the natural rock waiting just ahead. All the young boys and girls dressed in school uniforms were passing through this gate.

The Japanese government had created the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School with the express purpose of developing future leaders. This would be my school from now on.

Okay, stop for a moment. Take a deep breath. All right, here we go!

"Wait!"

The instant I tried to take my first courageous step, someone called out to me. It was the girl who'd sat next to me on the bus.

"Horikita, why did you call out Ayanokouji randomly?" Matsuhita quizzically inquired.

"I simply wanted to ask him a question," Horikita said in a somewhat quieter voice. She was probably remembering our conversation and how she acted previously.

"You were looking at me. Why?" she asked.

She narrowed her eyes while we spoke.

"Sorry. I guess I was just interested, is all. I mean, you didn't think about giving up your seat to the old woman, did you?"

"That's right. I didn't consider giving it up. Is there something wrong with that?"

Some Class D students probably wanted to argue, but since it was Horikita and because it was over a year ago they probably thought it was pointless trying to argue. I guess that even if people have gripes and complaints if someone else has a higher position, they can't say and share their true thoughts.

Although sakayangi didn't see it that way.

"Wow. I thought a class leader would have more respect for the elderly," Sakayanagi taunted wearing her normal smug expression, wait, did it get even more smug?

"At the time I simply didn't want to give up my seat and this event happened over a year ago. I now know that what I did was rude," Horikita seemed to copy my strategy of taking the blame and moving on. Sakayangi seemingly lost interest and continued to watch the video.

"Suzune, you would certainly give your seat if it was me there, right?" Ruyeen now had his crossairs on Horikita.

"I'd rather stab myself with a compass," Horikita replied bluntly.