Mutual Destruction and Rescue

Ryuuen POV:

"H-hey, Ryuuen! I wanted to ask you something," Ishizaki told me as I walked through the door of the class.

It's 8:30, man. I'm too tired to deal with this shit.

"Maybe later," I dismissed him and walked to my seat.

Ishizaki followed me and once I sat down, he continued to speak.

"When is later?" Ishizaki asked.

It's like he's a schoolgirl asking out someone. Essentially, he's desperate.

I guess I can't ignore him.

"I'll deal with the question after school today, alright?" I proposed.

Ishizaki, who looked nervous before, now had a look of joy on his face.

"Yeah, sure. I can deal with that," Ishizaki stated and went to his seat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Ibuki staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked her without looking in her direction.

"Nothing. I was just wondering why Ishizaki looked so happy all of a sudden," Ibuki grumbled.

I didn't give her a response.

Sakagami began his usual briefing. Man, this is like the 60th time, it's about as painful for us as it is for him.

"Let's go, now," Sakagami began to lead us out the door.

Ayanokouji POV:

In the auditorium, everyone began to get settled as the voice came back on.

"The day of the vote, here we are. Though, you will only get the results from one class's point of view. There are 3 videos in total which should answer nearly every query you may have."

I have a good idea of what these videos might be, then.

"So I take it this is the last video of this batch before the final exam," Horikita theorised.

Horikita was limited by her knowledge of the situation, so it's normal for her to think that.

"So we'll get the answer of who's behind the exam, then?" Hashimoto pondered.

"There's a chance it'll be shown today," Sakayanagi answered.

Tsukishiro's entrance.

A man who was playing a game within a game.

Back within Class C, the sound of Yamauchi restlessly tapping his foot was extremely distracting.

"Yo, Haruki... Try and quiet down a bit."

Ike quietly whispered a warning to him.

"S-shut up. I know."

"Fufufu. At any rate, it seems your defeat is close at hand, wouldn't you say?"

"Huh? What are you getting at, Kōenji? I'm not gonna be expelled, considering the other options."

Yamauchi turned and looked at Kōenji with an eerie smile on his face.

"Ew," Kiryuuin scoffed.

"I was right, then," Amasawa stated happily.

"It was barely a declaration. All you did was vaguely imply what you meant," Sakayanagi told her bluntly.

"I wanted to keep the suspense going a little longer, but if you want to know so badly, who am I to disagree?" Amasawa giggled, "He's so confident because he was assured of other class's votes being given to him," Amasawa claimed boldly.