A Battle of Two Trex's

I was sitting in class and contemplating how I would dig the grave I'd be put in at the end of the day. Perhaps a fancy coffin would be nice.

"Everyone, there are some restrictions that will happen today. Please listen in," Chabashira announced.

All the girls looked the same as ever, but all the boys that were there that day looked steeled and serious.

"Today, due to the personal matters that the videos will show, the boys and girls will be seperated. All of the boys will go to the auditorium and will be given a new seating arrangement for the day, while the girls will stay here," Chabashira stated.

Obviously, students were confused.

"Sensei, where will the teachers go?" Horikita asked.

If it shows that and the teachers are also there, it's essentially grounds for legal trouble.

"The teachers will stay here with the girls. The reason why all the students will stay in their respective classrooms is that only the audio will be shown for the girls and the teachers, while the boys in the auditorium will have both the visuals and audio," Chabashira added.

I suppose that makes sense, but one thing comes to mind.

"If all the teachers will be here, does that mean that the boys' section will be unsupervised?" Horikita asked once again.

"Not exactly. There will be a camera set up which displays visuals to the chairman, but the camera will not actually show any of the video. That will be all," Chabashira ended.

Usually, Ike would chime in with something inappropriate or a complaint, but he stayed silent.

"Ike, you seem rather quiet today. Is there a reason for that?" Chabashira seems to have noticed this as well and asked him.

Ike, however, looked completely serious, with an expression that I had never seen on him before.

"Sensei, the world is designed that when it rains trouble, it pours. How can I be my usual self in this situation? I can't call myself a man if I do," Ike answered with complete determination.

He seemed to be taking this much more seriously than I was, but it's nice seeing him be so determined. If only he could do this for other things.

Every student was surprised, but the main person who was surprised was Chabashira.

"You seem to have some idea what this is about then. With how serious you are, I'll be sure to do the same. Also, girls, please feel free to sit wherever you wish for today," Chabashira stated.

As she did, the bells went and she told the boys in the classroom to head off to the auditorium. I looked back at Kei as I walked out, and she seemed to look quite nervous. If she was acting and this was just a part of her real thoughts leaking out, then I can't imagine what she was thinking.

Soon, I looked at my newly assigned seat. Each seat had a label on it, and I traced the name for mine.

Hirata Youske... Nope.

Ryuuen Kakeru... Nope.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... Ah, there it is.

Wait, is that...

"Ah, Ayanokouji, interesting to see you here. What an odd coincedence," Ryuuen chuckled as he walked up to my back.

Like some form of devil, he sat down and pointed to my seat.

"Have a seat, won't you?" Ryuuen grinned.

What did I do to deserve this?

I sat down and out of curiosity, I looked at the seat on my left. As soon as I read the name, I felt incredibly tired.