800 Million Groundwork

Ryuuen POV:

"Sakagami-sensei, can I say something before we head off?" I asked.

I already know what's going to happen today.

"Make it quick," Sakagami sighed and walked to the door to wait.

"I appreciate it," I smirked and walked up to the podium.

They were all staring at me in confusion.

"All of you, remember the 800 million point plan I was talking about? That will be shown today. From this point onwards, the class will be going into a point focused doctrine. In the video today, there will be no questions about the plan. So just zip your mouths," I warned.

While many stayed silent, there was one who objected.

"800 million point plan? I really hoped you were lying. You don't really expect something like that to happen, right? You've got to be joking" Tokito complained.

"If you doubt my seriousness, let's have a little survey. Raise your hand if you want class A," I opened the stage for the rest of them to interact.

Of course, all of them raised their hands. Unlike the third year, this year was completely unpredictable.

"I'll lead you there. Only those who choose to follow me can see that peak. If you don't like it, you're free to make plans to leave the class. Drop out, transfer, I don't really care," I chuckled.

"There will only be one class at the top. I'll make sure it's us," I announced.

The students all looked shocked that I had such a bold idea.

This sense of invigoration... It can't be accomplished with fear. Morale is inversely dependent on the fear people feel. To get them to willingly follow this plan, fear isn't the most effective force.

"I hate to cut this announcement short, but we have to go now," Sakagami said and pointed at us to line up.

Although, he had a beaming grin that couldn't be ignored.

The next step is the condescending prick, that battle will be the next stepping stone in this conquest.

I'll see you at the peak, Ayanokouji. For once, I'm excited about the future.

Ayanokouji POV:

"It's odd that Ryuuen's class hadn't shown up yet," Horikita muttered.

Though, at that very moment, the class in question walked through the doors.

"Let's begin then. A video from Ayanokouji's perspective once again."

Ryuuen looked surprisingly confident even though his plan was being revealed.

"It's cold."

On the bench near Keyaki Mall, naturally there was no sign of anyone. After wiping the snow off the bench, I sat down there. Around the time the snow stopped falling, that man appeared.

"Don't go around calling someone out this early in the morning."

The one who spat that out was the leader of Class C, Ryuuen Kakeru. No, former leader. And with a sharp glint in his eyes, he glared at me.

"You've got to rub it in, don't you?" Ryuuen complained.

"It seems that even defeated, you still have some ferocity left within you," Manabu examined.

"I wouldn't be able to call you out here if it wasn't a time like this with no one around."

"That's for your convenience. That has nothing to do with me."