PROLOGUE

In year 2080.

Lisa Manoban drove her sports bike, seeking for adventures in a day to escape from reality and to simply add color to her mundane life, in which she calls it. She passed by in a tranquil neighborhood and pulled the break of her bike and took off from its seat. She brought her camera with her upon seeing a beautiful house and take a shot for documentary.

She walked towards the gates and saw a huge signage tied on the gate with ropes - ABANDONED SINCE 2030 - NO TRESPASSING.

Curiosity arise on her face upon seeing the signage.

"This place is beautiful," She gawked in amusement while scrutinizing the private vicinity. It's hard to believe that such a beaut got abandoned. Knowing the gates were locked securely, she braved herself by climbing up to get unto the other side.

*thud*

Her footsteps landed on the soft ground on the other side of the gate and took a picture of the facade of the huge house. Externally, the house looks tidy and wrapped in an elegant luxe that made her more curious as of why the place has been abandoned, and why didn't the owner just sell it.

She twisted the knob of the door entrance and to her surprise it opened, making her more baffled as of why it's left unlocked while the gates are locked.

"Hellooo? Anyone home?" The floor flickers of too much shine that it's impossible to think that no one is living in the house nor someone taking care of it.

The interiors are widely huge as expected and the old things in the house looked vintage. She saw large picture frames, it looked like they used to live in the abandoned abode.

From left to right, in Lisa's perspective, the first picture frame looked like the father of the house and the next one must be the wife. The third one is a handsome looking guy with expressive chinky eyes and next to him is a beautiful girl with a warm heart-shaped smile, and the third one caught her attention.

"Wow. She's so pretty," A smile curved on her face. She took a picture of the whole family portrait and took one shot with the last picture which she finds pretty.

Beside the large picture frame was a door that stood ajar. As part of Lisa's adventure she pushed the door, gaining full access into the room and gawked from what she sees.

It's a room filled with books on the bookshelves, everything is tidied, not even a dust you can see. There are old cameras hung on the wall while one camera kept inside a box made out of acrylic glass.

Her brows creased as she felt a short familiarity of the camera.

"I know this camera, it was in our subject back in college.It was famous back then, like 8 decades ago," She talked to herself and racing her fingers on the acrylic glass.

"So this place is really abandoned," She sigh.

Her phone rang and answered it forcefully. "Yes mom?"

"WHERE ARE YOU LALISA? IT TOOK ME HOURS TO REACH YOU, I THOUGHT YOU ARE DEAD!"

"Ouch mom. Could you stop screaming? Besides, I am okay and don't worry I won't kill myself," She spoke in a lighter tone and her mother on the other line heave a deeper sigh in relief.

"We are all worried about you. We're thinking that maybe you haven't moved on,"

"I'm okay mom. This time, I promise, I won't kill myself. I'll be home later, okay? Cook me my favorite food, please?" The tall chick smiled sweetly while her eyes averted to the office table. A smirk planted on her face upon seeing how untidy the table is. It seems like it's the only thing in the house that hasn't been taken care of. She saw an old thick journal that looks scrappy and dusty.